Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   2018 UFO Challenge of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/2018-ufo-challenge-month-t293707.html)

happylab 03-07-2018 07:21 AM

Reviewing last 1/3 of February completed ufo’s. QuilterMomma, oksewglad, WTUTeach, happylab, Conchalea. Thank-you all for of theses beautiful finishes. Toot, toot. If I missed your UFO in this month list, please let me know.

Now for the February grand total = “ 27 “. Yea, fabulous everyone. Great job. Such pretty work.
A list of the contributors throughout the month. rose-P, Teen Kristakz, Trujillo, Petthefabric, Tuckyquilter, Altairss, JJBlaine, rryder, Krisb, Oksewglad, Quiltermomma, happylab, Conchalea. Thank-you everyone.

happylab 03-07-2018 07:35 AM

Unable to post pics of my 2 February UFO finishes. I need to get ride of them soon. So will try again later.

I’m still working on my quillow. Then it’s alternate between BHMQ ufo, BHMQ current, scrappy projects, charity projects, and current projects. Too much to keep me busy. Back to UFO projects.

QuilterMomma 03-07-2018 09:58 AM

thank you everyone. I am finishing up binding on another ufo and then put one on the longarm last night after a customer quilt was done. Will do that small one and hopefully post tomorrow. Getting a rythum going.

happylab 03-07-2018 10:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Trying again. [ATTACH=CONFIG]590388[/ATTACH]Yea, it worked. This is a charity small throw, 40” for February’s ufo. It looks like it will let me post. All fabric, etc came from scrap pile. I’ve had this fabric for over 10 years. I don’t remember what the origional fabric was used in. In a couple of weeks, this goes bye, bye.

happylab 03-07-2018 10:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Pic of my mug rum from my stach pile. This is about 10.75” by 7.75” I have a larger w/h that’s a ufo as well of a matching fabric that says, let it snow. I’ll get to that one soon. In ufo talk, that means when I get to it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]590389[/ATTACH]Meaning, it’s not on top of my ufo list, but it’s on my list.

I’m going back to clearing off my quilting machine and working on my ufo’s. Happy sewing and quilting everyone.

Teen 03-07-2018 11:51 AM

Beautiful little charity quilts. I love the little panel pictures.

happylab......don't forget to include Rocky my sock monkey in the finished for February. He isn't a quilt but he was sitting around armless for over a year. He deserves recognition!! Lol!

cherrybsixty 03-07-2018 08:44 PM

happylab, sorry I do realize that it is a challenge to keep up with it all. I did get left out of your over-all February list. Post #432, I did mention that I got a pix of my finished February UFO. I don't remember what your totals were at that time, some where around 20, right. Not working a UFO at the moment just trying to get act together.\

Cherry

QuilterMomma 03-08-2018 09:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]590425[/ATTACH]
Another finish for me this month. I bought this in a kit July 2015 when I was in California. It is finally finished. All it needed was quilted. I even remembered my hanging sleeve.

QuilterMomma 03-08-2018 09:38 AM

Good job Happylab, impressed you used all your stash. Way to go! Double fun there.

sunrise450 03-08-2018 12:21 PM

QuilterMomma, What a darling wall hanger! Makes me want to go home to California just to find that kit!