Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

QuiltE 03-11-2014 03:10 PM

ooooooh I can't want to see the pink and brown beauties, MiraB!
So if I send some of my background fabric, Anael will make me some DJs too?
hhhmmmm .... good idea, MiraB!! :)

I Spy with my Little Eye ............... Anael busily sewing away with KK by her side!

mirabelle 03-12-2014 04:31 AM

Didn't finish B7 today so hope to get to it tomorrow, still have the diamonds to applique.

Yes Quilte I thought that it was a great idea to send fabric to Anael and get back some blocks, she has more finished than me:D I need to catch up, or maybe I need to stop starting new projects:D

QuiltE 03-12-2014 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by mirabelle (Post 6622215)
Didn't finish B7 today so hope to get to it tomorrow, still have the diamonds to applique.

Yes Quilte I thought that it was a great idea to send fabric to Anael and get back some blocks, she has more finished than me:D I need to catch up, or maybe I need to stop starting new projects:D

.............. or maybe she just needs to help balance yours and my DJ numbers to hers? :D:D:D

dublb 03-12-2014 06:56 PM

6 Attachment(s)
I know ya'll are doin' DJ here now but I think I'll show ya'll my FFC now that I finely finished it. :) I did post it on the PC thread too, but it goes here.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466923[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466924[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466926[/ATTACH]
I sent it ta a friend. SHe needed some blue in her Bathroom & this was perfect. I ust shared the friendship!
However I did make a coaster just for me. :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466928[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466930[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 03-12-2014 08:14 PM

Nice finish, DublB ... so nice of you to share it with your friend too!

We're not all doing DJ here ... I for one am working on my FFC!!
I'm hoping to have it intoa flimsy this weekend.

Anael 03-12-2014 11:21 PM

Great projects dublb! How nice of you to give it to your friend :)

QuiltE and Mirabelle, you both can send me your fabrics and I will happily turn them into DJ blocks. I won't promise I will send them back though........I need some more blocks to finish too :D :D

wanda lou 03-13-2014 12:18 AM

Stunning Bev.

alisonquilts 03-13-2014 03:46 AM

Love it, Bev! Perfect color combination!

Alison

works4me 03-13-2014 04:33 AM

Beautiful dublb.

QuiltE 03-13-2014 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6623724)
Great projects dublb! How nice of you to give it to your friend :)

QuiltE and Mirabelle, you both can send me your fabrics and I will happily turn them into DJ blocks. I won't promise I will send them back though........I need some more blocks to finish too :D :D

Ours would not meet with your colour requirements .... so you would just have to send them back to us! :D:D:D