Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I need a recipe for a Peanut Butter Pie Please

I need a recipe for a Peanut Butter Pie Please

I am looking for some recipes for a Peanut Butter pie that I can make please?

I make this one and everyone loves it

1 cup peanut butter ,8 oz cream cheese mixed together 3/4 cup powdered sugar mix in. add I container of cool whip. Pour into a graham cracker crust or chocolate crust chill and done!!

1 package of NON-instant vanilla pudding, prepare as directed, add in as much PB as you wish, keep stirring til PB is all melted, pour into graham cracker crust, refrigerate til set. I have also made a crust out of chocolate graham crackers for this pie, mmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Up North View Post

1 cup peanut butter ,8 oz cream cheese mixed together 3/4 cup powdered sugar mix in. add I container of cool whip. Pour into a graham cracker crust or chocolate crust chill and done!!
    omg....we have the very same recipe..don't you just love it and so does everyone that tries it.....I always use the chocolate crust........just seems to be made for each other, PB & chocolate........

Check out Jiffy website. Their recipe for peanut butter pie is wonderful!

Sounds great,. Have never had a peanut butter pie, I need to try your recipes.

Love that recipe Donna Up North. Need to try that as I love PB no bake cookies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts View Post
    1 package of NON-instant vanilla pudding, prepare as directed, add in as much PB as you wish, keep stirring til PB is all melted, pour into graham cracker crust, refrigerate til set. I have also made a crust out of chocolate graham crackers for this pie, mmmmm.
    This would also be fabulous using chocolate pudding...
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results never change. Change is the wings you give yourself.

These are some very wonderful recipe Donna and everyone. My daughter and I are going to make each one of them. Oh! we love the chocolate graham cracker pie crust idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by craft; 12-27-2017 at 08:53 AM.

My son made this exact recipe for us for dessert on Christmas. Absolutely terrific!

Gallery: Boomerangswaps.weebly.com

People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel! ~Joanelizbay

I am glad everyone likes it! it was modified from the original of whip your whipping cream but I found this so much quicker and easier to make also have ingredients on hand! You can drizzle chocolate on top and some even use melted chocolate chips on the crust.

Quote Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
    This would also be fabulous using chocolate pudding...
    I use this recipe, it is so easy. Chocolate pudding with crunchy peanut butter if like a Reece Cup.
    No crust LESS calories. My family refers crunchy p/b for pie, add whipped topping for fancy pie.

Blog Entries

This would be fabulous split between two pies, and topped with chocolate of some type. Chocolate peanut butter pie. As the old commercial said “Chocolate and peanut butter, it’s a natural”.

The chocolate could be ganache, pudding, even mousse...
    Last edited by madamekelly; 01-02-2018 at 12:33 AM.
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results never change. Change is the wings you give yourself.