Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Where Is....   questions >

Where Is.... questions

Where Is.... questions

Old 11-14-2011, 07:43 AM

Hi Riversong, go to the top of page, click on my profile and when that page comes up on the left side your topics will be there along with your posts. It just says threads started aka topics ect. hope this helps.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:44 AM

You can also go to my post of some of the things I've learnt along the way
http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...e-t167056.html
Old 11-14-2011, 09:41 AM

dolphn, that is a good way to naviagate. thx
Old 11-14-2011, 10:19 AM

OMG! You saved me!! I was just about to give up & pull out because it was so challenging for me to find my way around without it taking so long!! I was getting very frustrated. Now I feel like I'm back in the company of my friends in a more familiar setting. Thanks, thanks, thanks, a million times thanks!! Have a wonderful day.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:56 AM

Default Any way to change to sort by posted date instead of last entry date?

First - I know this was a huge undertaking and appreciate all the hard work that was put into doing this new QB.

Q's:
Within a heading, Is there any way to sort by posted date instead of date of last entry/comment?

Will there ever be a time when folders change color after read?

Will there ever be a 'button' for bookmarking, as in old QB?

Appreciate any input or guidance, as I know I must be missing something or doing something wrong.

Thanks.
justsojanie
Old 11-14-2011, 12:27 PM

Default A few questions?

I do not mind learning something new but this has been confusing trying to learn the new board.
I see that a lot of the concerns that has been posted are not being answered so I thought I would try.
On the old board when I posted a help question I would get a notice in my email. I would get a lot of info
from the very nice ladies on here. Why did the email notice stop? I also can not find the people that I used to
talk to by email. How do I find them? This is the last one. I booked mark a lot of the quilts that the ladies posted
Needless to say I can not open them or find them. I get a different page that I did not understand. I did not print any copies of the quilts I wanted to do down the road. I saved for almost a year now they are all gone.
silverfox
Anna
Old 11-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mamayayagran View Post
Good Morning,
I am in need of someone who does machine quilting, I have several to be done. Is there a listing of quilters that do this for a living? I damaged my arm and am limited to what I can do. Please advise by PM
Click on Home and scroll down to Members Only Thrift Shop and Yard Sale. Within that section is a list of Longarm Quilters who are members of the board.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Power Poster

Default I still can't find stuff

I still can't find where all "My Pages" and "Bookmarks" are from the old QB. Where do I go to see my list of what I posted in threads. I have posted questions but now can't find them to get the answers. I am trying again. PLEASE HELP
Old 11-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Power Poster

Don't feel that you are alone and lost. Click on "SETTING" that is to the right of "MY PROFILE" in the upper right corner and you should see bookmarks under "My Subscription". I find all this new terminology confusing such as blog and such. I did finally post a picture and that took more than a few steps. At least you know how to post in colored letters !!!! I haven't figured out HOW TO DO THAT !!! Hang in there and may us lost ones can find someone to help us with the details..... This dog is TOO OLD to learn all these new tricks.....
Old 11-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Power Poster

Your "My Pages" are in your blog. There are several ways to find it. One way is to Click on My Profile at the very top of any page, then click on Blog.