Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update >

CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update

CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update

Old 06-26-2020, 05:01 AM
Power Poster

You want to hear something crazy?
I got an email from Bluprint yesterday saying "Your subscription has expired. Won't you come back?"
What??????
I give up trying to figure them out. I did a chargeback on my cc for the year they charged me and it went in my favor.
I think that's why I got the email.
Old 06-26-2020, 05:25 AM

I am a complete computer moron, I'm hoping that blueprint comes thru too, but I'm not counting on it. I have written blueprint but have received no response. I wish that there was a teenager around!! I'm going to desperately try to do this, I will let you know how it works.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:35 AM

As much as I hope bluprint does then right thing I'm not taking any chances I have to much money invested in these classes, as I have been a member since they started as Craftsy. I purchased the software for life because it came out to be cheaper. And I have other videos I want to merge together that my grandkids have dons, so for me it's worth it. I'm half way done with my downloads.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:42 AM

LadyCougar, are you using Allavsoft? Is it a fairly easy process?
Old 06-26-2020, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by mindless View Post
I started to download this software, but stopped when I read that Allavasoft was given a cease and desist order by Bluprint.
Of course I can't find the link right now, but you may want to check first, just in case.

edit: I just found this option from the bluprint website. I will be trying it next.

https://help.mybluprint.com/hc/en-us...ffline-Viewing
I couldn't find a place to load it to new iphone even though it says it is IOS compatible to ipad and iphone.
Old 06-26-2020, 08:07 AM

Location: Winter/South Florida;Summer/anywhere & everywhere North

I too don't put too much hope in Bluprint doing the right thing! I used the software a few weeks ago and downloaded all 172 classes that I "own". Be sure to download all your materials and patterns associated with them while you're there. Who knows when the website will disappear in puff a smoke .
BTW, change your Bluprint password and delete your payment information. You're only giving Allvasoft access to a dying website.
Old 06-26-2020, 09:29 AM

ok, so this is what I just figured out, you have to contact Allavsoft support and have them manualy enter your Blueprint Log in and password before you can start doing any downloading. I have requested Allavsoft to do this, however, I went to my Blueprint and deleted my visa information, just sayin.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:19 PM

I am using Allvasoft it is really easy - I'm still downloading - my next step I believe is to merge back the file together - as the software separates each section of the class - but then I can organize them according to category. It's going to be a tedious job - but at least I haven't lost all the money I spent on classes.
Old 06-27-2020, 07:44 AM

I have found a glitch in the Allvasoft - in your mini courses make sure you're getting all your files. I found I have to go back and double check, but it's easy to download the necessary files. These files are really big so make sure you have lots of room on your computer. I plan on transferring them to a external drive because it has taken up all my hard drive to download all my classes.
Old 06-27-2020, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by jillmc View Post
I have been reading about the changes that are coming very soon to Craftsy, and I am kind of disappointed.
But, my question is, will my downloaded purchased patterns (saved to iBooks on my ipad) be safe, or do I need to print them? Thanks.
Craftsy is now Bluprint - however, Blueprint is going away soon. If you are already a member, they are suppose to let us know how to keep classes we already purchased.