Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-18-2011, 01:34 PM

I just heard the mailperson arrive, so I jumped up from reading the posts and drooling over the photos to see if there was anything in the mailbox for me. As it is raining hard to day, I received - a wet DMV renewal notice, a wet JoAnn Fabric flyer with coupons, and a wet request for donation to the Vets (worthy cause, btw). But no SP package yet. Is there room on the bench, or do I need to provide my own chair? Giving is the first best, and anticipation is the second best.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21
I sent out and received my February package soooo early it seems like it's been FOREVER since I got one LOL
Ditto
Old 03-18-2011, 01:55 PM

I sent mine out ten days ago and haven't heard from my sp. Keep checking every day to see if she's posted anything (okay, I check multiple times a day) but so far nothing. :(
Old 03-18-2011, 02:07 PM

I hope it comes for you soon((hugs)))
Originally Posted by SharonAnne
I just heard the mailperson arrive, so I jumped up from reading the posts and drooling over the photos to see if there was anything in the mailbox for me. As it is raining hard to day, I received - a wet DMV renewal notice, a wet JoAnn Fabric flyer with coupons, and a wet request for donation to the Vets (worthy cause, btw). But no SP package yet. Is there room on the bench, or do I need to provide my own chair? Giving is the first best, and anticipation is the second best.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:32 PM

It came!!! Post man came as i was leaving for physical therapy, saw the package and HAD to tear into it! This is what I got from Catpawski
2 pack emery boards
Dachshund nail stickers
A magnet that says cookies are "the answer to a bad day" (already on my fridge!)
note pad
my favorite cadbury eggs (already down one)
Then she just made a Dachie lover green! two different Dachshund fabrics!! One i had not seen before! Gonna make that bowtuck purse with it for sure!
Then the most georgeous black and green and gold clover fabric. I am just tickled pink!
Then I found the purple fabric, which made me chuckle. It had a note attached saying it was so i wouldn't steal my daughters purple fabric, LOL! Guess she is safe... For now.
Im so happy, been smiling all afternoon, barely made ontime to PT, appt was at 2 i got there at 1:59!

Thank you Sandy!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-171558.jpe  
Old 03-18-2011, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Plain Jane
I sent mine out ten days ago and haven't heard from my sp. Keep checking every day to see if she's posted anything (okay, I check multiple times a day) but so far nothing. :(
I do the same (multiple times, too). If it was delivered incorrectly by the USPS, and that HAS been known to happen, I hope whoever got it is a quilter. lol.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
I hope it comes for you soon((hugs)))
Originally Posted by SharonAnne
You're so sweet!!! Thanks for the hugs. Have a happy weekend..
Old 03-18-2011, 02:53 PM

I tracked my package. My SP is supposed to get her package tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie
I received my beautiful squishy a few days ago, but my DGD gave me a touch of her flu bug. I got an awesome package from ssnare, a sister in the nursing profession, and she even shared a tradition with me that she does for her CNA students. There is some Tweety fabric, which I have not seen this before. Some camping fabric and I am working on some placemats for our cabover to this years camping trips. Some tiny Tweety eyes fabric. A photo mousepad that I can't wait to use. And the tradition she shares with students. Thank you, ssnare for the awesome gifts and they will all get used very soon.
You are welcome.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:17 PM

My package came today. Thank you SIK1010.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-171580.jpe   attachment-171581.jpe   attachment-171582.jpe