Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan... >

Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan...

Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan...

Old 11-06-2011, 05:40 PM

It was up for a few hours a few days ago, I saw it on some. I had taken mine off when it was just the numbers, I am sad too, I liked seeing my progress - should read down 24 now.
Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
Has anyone figured out how to get our weight loss tickers back? I just tried and got nothing. The info is still there. I kinda liked it there. It reminded me of how far I have come when I get discouraged.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:47 PM

Well , tomorrow I weigh myself. it has been going down this week, but I had the munchies today and I hope the scale doesn't find out. I go to bed hungry, maybe that is a good sign. Lots of happenings here, I hope those in need of support know that there is lots of care and concern posted here to up lift spirits. Best Wishes for a good week.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:33 PM

No picture of the quilt. I was in a rush when I got up after my few hours of sleep and just trimmed the threads, took a bath and left. Someone in the quilt room took a picture, but she doesn't know how to transfer it from her SD card to her computer, let alone e-mail it to me. She asked me to stop over and look at her computer and printer. Okay. If I'm successful, I'll post it later. It was pretty. It resided on the game table in my living room for a few days. It made a pretty tablecloth, but in its new home will be a wallhanging.

Have a good week, everyone.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:29 PM

I am really glad my computer has a slot right on the front for my SD card, it makes it much easier to upload pics. I used to have to get the kid to help lol.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:15 AM

Yesterday's NSV....went to Publix for their BOGO & bought a bag of baby carrots instead of their fabulous bear claws for a snack. I AM losing weight!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:33 AM

Down 1.5 pounds, but I am hungry and I have an out of town guest coming tomorrow. I will be good...
Old 11-07-2011, 07:44 AM

Default Nsv

This may not count for much, but I finally got more than 2 hours of sleep at one time last night. I slept for 4 hours then another 3 after waking up due to pain.

It was great to sleep in the bed instead of the recliner.

My morning blood sugars have stayed consistently down below 140, this morning was 94.

Have a great week.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Murphy1 View Post
Down 1.5 pounds, but I am hungry and I have an out of town guest coming tomorrow. I will be good...
Good job on the loss. You'll do fine. And if you have a small bump in the road tomorrow, just get right back on track the day after. It's not letting the bump turn into a landslide.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:40 AM

Cindy getting better sleep is a big step! Getting a proper rest will definitely help in your recovery, although I think you are already doing great.

Hey I would be happy with a 1.5 pound loss the first week, good job. I truly believe we have to allow ourselves the occasional splurge. This isn't a diet, it is our life and we need to be able to enjoy it. Just don't let the spurges became the regular thing.

wvhill how was the wedding???
Old 11-07-2011, 10:55 AM

Cindy,I know for sure what you mean about sleeping for a few hrs & sleeping in the bed.Every surgery I ever had caused me the same problem.The worst was when I could only sleep on my back, no turning allowed for 2-3 wks.The 1st time I could move was heaven LOL Know that sleeping good will help you a lot.

Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
This may not count for much, but I finally got more than 2 hours of sleep at one time last night. I slept for 4 hours then another 3 after waking up due to pain.

It was great to sleep in the bed instead of the recliner.

My morning blood sugars have stayed consistently down below 140, this morning was 94.

Have a great week.