Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st,  A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion.  Thanks >

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Old 10-17-2010, 04:29 PM

Isn't it wonderful to get something with someones heart in it. Very nice Dorothy.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by barbsbus
Originally Posted by zquilter
I was hoping we would do it each month.
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
we need to do another one, because I just saw the cutest , very useful pin cushion, I'm going to make one for me and that way when the next one comes I'll be ready lol
:thumbup:

If there continues to be the interest I am willing
Oh...I would love to do it again! Maybe in a year or so I'll actually get good at it...LOL!! I finally finished mine and am mailing it tomorrow :D
Old 10-18-2010, 06:04 AM

Wow everyone is doing a great job. i went to the Georgia Quilt Council show this weekend and pincushions are hot hot hot this year so keep up the fun ideas. Moosegirl
Old 10-18-2010, 06:20 AM

All of them are great! I am still waiting for mine. Maybe it will come today! :?:
Old 10-18-2010, 08:10 AM

I'm wondering if my swap partner carmen4him received her pincushin yet I mailed it on the 12th and the conformation said it was delivered on the 14th. Well it could be she's out of town. Hope I hear from her soon.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:28 AM

I received my pincushion on Saturday from OK Darla. Will post picture later when I download it from the camera. Hers is partially done. Hope to send it out this week. I already PMed her to thank her.
Thanks again,
HisPatchwork
Old 10-18-2010, 01:09 PM

I'm still working on how to make my pincushion for my partner. I'm also away from home at my daughter's, so the real work won't happen until after the weekend.

I vote for another pin cushion swap. We all are just getting into the groove of making them!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 01:17 PM

I second that motion! I am pretty happy with what I've made, I'm just waiting for them to dry and they will be off in the mail, and I've had so many other ideas come up while making them!
Old 10-18-2010, 01:38 PM
cjr

Recieved my swap pincushion today. cute square with appliquede heart and I love quilting charm. Thanks Shirlet T
Old 10-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Banned

I recieved my BEAUTIFUL pincushion today from quiltergirl80. It is perfect..........it is a VERY large flower. I am going to use the petals for my needles so that they are seperate from the pins. Thank you so much.