Secret Santa Packages

Old 12-15-2010, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
So, who's up for doing it again next year? lol
I am looking forward to this next year also. This was my first swap of this sort and I had so much fun.
I am already thinking of what I can send. I will be collecting all year!
Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it and a very quilty new year to everyone!
Phyllis
Old 12-15-2010, 08:44 AM

I want to do this again next year. It was so much fun. I'm starting NOW. By the time SS comes up again I might be a better Santa.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:50 AM

as soon as my cat gets out of the box that all my wonderful presents r in i will send pic. took awhile to get to the bootom of box i was really blessed. my ss was "nursequilter" Deb
Old 12-15-2010, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by lab fairy
I want to do this again next year. It was so much fun. I'm starting NOW. By the time SS comes up again I might be a better Santa.
!!"a better Santa"!! - you were the greatest :thumbup:
Old 12-15-2010, 09:49 AM

Everyone has gotten such wonderful gifts!! This was a fun exchange!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:43 AM

I wasn't able to get home in time for the chat on the 12th but I opened my SS gift the next morning and WOW! Nancy in Louisiana really out did herself I am very spoiled! I got a very nice book for potholders, a very cute block or panel with an adorable snowman putting a quilt on the mailbox ( I hope it shows up in the pic, a tissue holder, 4 beautiful fq's and what I thought was a great pattern for a table runner and wall hanging with chickens on it well.....when I took the plastic off so it wouldn't reflect when I took the picture I realized it is the pattern and a apron to make and a large piece of matching material. all with a nice card. I just redid my kitchen to include the color red and a chicken theme so everything is perfect! almost like she was in my kitchen when she picked things out! Sorry I am so late putting pictures on, I just got my camera back today!
Thank you so much Nancy in Louisiana. I love everything!
Nancy in Colorado
OOOPS! I forgot the angel Christmas ornament also I forgot to put it in the picture because it is already on the tree!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143578.jpe  
Old 12-15-2010, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by littleone
I am late in posting my picture of the pressies from Marcie AKA Lab Fairy, she is the greatest. She even sent some chicken poop - LOL lip balm. look at the chicken material, purple and pink material, a ruler for making pin cushions, have wanted to make some pin cushions so this will do the trick. I love! love! everything. the Milkyway bars are gone already. Thank you again Marcie, wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. Littleone.
Oh my gosh I love the chicken poop! where did you get it??? I have a couple of older people in my family who used to say that all of the time. I wish I knew where to get it. It would make great stocking stuffers for the 4 teenagers that will be at my house this year! I also love the chicken fabric you got. Very nice package!
Old 12-15-2010, 12:14 PM

Shaysmema- THANK YOU!!
I am late too with posting the wonderful things that I received from Shaysmema!! I absolutely love everything that she picked out for me. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful Secret Santa to me. I really appreciate all of your generosity & thoughtfulness. I am already using some of the things that she sent in my package. This is so much fun & I too will be looking forward to participating again next year!! :thumbup: Here's what I got. I especially love the hand made pin cushion & the Christmas coaster's.

My Secret Santa Goodies!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143590[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143585.jpe  
Old 12-15-2010, 12:59 PM

Thank you to Cherie (FQ Queen) for the most wonderful box of great gifts! I received beautiful fabrics, two Binding Holders, threads, a thread cutter I can wear like a pendant, needles, folding lint brush, the neatest bobbin holder, pins, needle threader, thimble, scissors and holder, a small Samonite bag holding Cucumber Melon Shower Gel and Body Lotion and Sandalwood Vanilla Spray, pencils and a cute little bee notepad, Hershey's Kisses, a Christian book and 3D bookmark, That Purple Thang and the absolutely cutest little handmade owl pincushion ever and also a gift certificate to Delta Patchwork! You were so generous and I love everything! Thank you so much for my wonderful first SS Swap! Big Hugz!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143594.jpe   attachment-143595.jpe   attachment-143596.jpe  
Old 12-15-2010, 01:45 PM

90 minutes in heaven is a really good book! Nice haul everyone