Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • ZandS Fabric >
  • ZandS Fabric

• ZandS Fabric

Old 09-06-2011, 05:20 PM

They were celebrating their new website and had a three tier sale - the last tier being 50% off everything. That ended last week. They had a disclaimer on the website to allow extra time due to the HUGE response.

I have ordered from them in the past - several times. And they have had 'timely' delivery - about what I expected but they weren't having a blowout sale like last week. Personally with the order I placed I am willing to wait a little while because the prices were FAB-U-LOUS. HTH
    Old 09-06-2011, 06:52 PM

How does anyone order from them?I couldn;t even get an account set up with them,I finally sent them an e-mail and their reply was to try and order late at night or very early in the am.I just wanted to know why when I put in my info to set up my account it wouldn;t work.BTW what is RSS feed?
    Old 09-06-2011, 09:54 PM

I placed an order a couple of weeks ago. I just got an email yesterday saying it was shipped. They used parcel post so it tends to take longer to get the package.
    Old 09-06-2011, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by jrhboxers
    They were celebrating their new website and had a three tier sale - the last tier being 50% off everything. That ended last week. They had a disclaimer on the website to allow extra time due to the HUGE response.

I have ordered from them in the past - several times. And they have had 'timely' delivery - about what I expected but they weren't having a blowout sale like last week. Personally with the order I placed I am willing to wait a little while because the prices were FAB-U-LOUS. HTH
    :thumbup:
    Old 09-06-2011, 10:30 PM

I order from them all the time and when I am in their area I go to their shops. They are wonderful! If you order during one of their blowout sales they do take longer but with their prices it's well worth the wait . I placed a HUGE order during this 50% off sale and they even called me to tell me they didn't have one of the fabrics.
    Try sending Susan an email...she is the Customer Support Manager and is very nice.
    Susan Abbott <[email protected]>
    Old 09-07-2011, 03:43 AM

I have ordered from them and yes they do take longer. The website has been a work in progress. The last time I was in the brick and mortar part of the store I met their new IT person. The prices are fabulous and they give a generous cut so I will continue to buy from them.
    Old 09-07-2011, 03:52 AM

Sorry I can't help with the order questions. I buy from their brick & mortar store when there. Always very helpful and prices are very good. But yes, they are in the Lancaster area; Amish/Menonite run and closed on Sun. I'm sure everyone will get their orders but it might take a while.
    Old 09-07-2011, 04:20 AM

Thanks everyone for your comments. This was the first time I ordered from them and since I had not heard anything from them I was concerned.
    Old 09-14-2011, 05:39 PM

I talked to Susan at Z&S today. She said they were still behind but hope to get to my order by the end of the week or Monday. I ordered 8/31.
    She was very pleasant and helpful.
    Just wanted to let you all know everything is OK with them.
    Old 09-14-2011, 06:03 PM

Good to hear.