Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Roaming Rounds >

Roaming Rounds

Roaming Rounds

Old 11-16-2011, 05:50 PM

jodi, i will be posting kay's rounds off to you tomorrow... i managed to complete the bit of sewing needed to finish my round. this bandaged finger didn't hinder me too much! i'm glad it's done!

Kay i hope what i've added meets with your approval!!
i personally think it's looks beautiful & bright, and will cheer up any dreary day!!
i've enjoyed working on it!!

love jacquie xxxxx
Attached Thumbnails kays.jpg   closer-kay.jpg  

Last edited by jacquie; 11-16-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:18 PM

Jacquie I have one already (Carseys) that is not suppose to be mailed out until Jan. 15th. If you go ahead and send that one I will have it until April 15th. I thought I was on schedule, I hope I haven't missed a mailing date. I am working on my second one. If the case is, that you just want to go ahead and send it ,it will be fine.

Glad the finger is healing.

I really love your applique, that round looks good. I need to work on my applique technique, I love the way they turn out, I just haven't done any.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:26 PM

Beautiful Job on a beautiful quilt!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:49 PM

Jacquie:

I am so sorry about your finger. OUCH!!!! Get well soon!! I put lindyline's little man in the post to you today. Please let me know when you get it. Take care of yourself!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 11-17-2011, 04:10 AM

Hello Ladies,

Just popped in to tell you Donna that I received Jodi's centre in the mail today. What a surprise, now I have two to work on. Geez I am going to be busy this weekend. I am not sure I will be able to accommodate you on the "deer theme" as such Jacqui mainly because finding deer type fabric down here where I live is likely to be a challenge Lovely job on Kay's centre Jacqui. Which leads me to ask, how is everyone else getting on?

Kathleen
Old 11-17-2011, 04:33 AM

hi, jodie, don't worry... the reason i have sent it now, is the christmas mailing season is about to hit us. teamed up, with the bad weather. my experiences of the postal system last year (UK & US mail) was dreadful. one 'RR' package took about a month, we thought we'd lost it!! we had the horrific weather at both sides of the Atlantic and the post stood still for a long time. this is just me 'getting ahead' and getting it across the 'pond' to 'beat the system'
'once bitten, twice shy', at this time of the year... as long as it gets there ok, that's fine. just pop it onto a shelf and look at it when you're ready
the package was posted today. so hopefully it will get to you before christmas arrives!! i'm sorry, i didn't mean to pressure you, that certainly wasn't my intention i should have explained myself better, my fault
love jacquie xxxxx

Originally Posted by jodimae View Post
Jacquie I have one already (Carseys) that is not suppose to be mailed out until Jan. 15th. If you go ahead and send that one I will have it until April 15th. I thought I was on schedule, I hope I haven't missed a mailing date. I am working on my second one. If the case is, that you just want to go ahead and send it ,it will be fine.

Glad the finger is healing.

I really love your applique, that round looks good. I need to work on my applique technique, I love the way they turn out, I just haven't done any.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:48 AM

Ok Jacquie, I understand completly. I will be looking for it.

I would love to see a pic. of mine...hint...hint.

Kathleen don't stress about the "deer " theme, anything will be fine.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:24 AM

I am waiting patiently on the next center to work on...I believe I will be getting Maybe1days from Lindy? Don't have the paper work in front of me, so to the best of my senior brain...I think that is right.

WOW, WOW and WOW Jacquie the round you added was just perfect!!! I love it!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:31 PM

linda, just wondering... you said to me before that you would be sending me a row some time, in 'reply' to the 'houses' row i made you for the eager beaver swap... will this row be 'for' my blue & creams 'RR'?
i will be planning my 'completion' design soon for this quilt and need to know if i will be including your 'reply' row in with this design.
i tend to draw my designs, to get an idea straight in my head
thanks, love jacquie xxxxx
Old 11-18-2011, 01:17 PM

Update on Jacquie's Country Angel. It is done but one side won't lay flat and it is in the process of being un-done. It will lay flat before it leaves my house! Sorry for the delay, but if it looks like something I would not want to receive, then I won't send it out! Picture soon!