Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed >
  • MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

• MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Old 12-25-2012, 05:02 PM

I hope everyone is feeling better. After 2 days in quarantine, I came out for Christmas dinner and gifts. This morning my son got up stuffy and both my boyfriend and his sister in law had a sore throat. I've tried so hard not to give it to anyone so the new baby won't get it! They have something similar to Theraflu here that I've been taking and some truly tasteless cough syrup. We're off to my boyfriend's mom's tomorrow for 2 nights, then the back to his brother's for 1 night before we fly home. I'm out of new books on my kindle and my ipod suddenly won't hold a charge. It's going to be a long flight home. At least I have the Dune series I can reread!
    Old 12-25-2012, 06:22 PM

I will be moving over the next 2 weeks with my one daughter. She bought a house and closes Friday..The kitchen has wood floors and log cabin type walls...I love all colors, patchwork, and dogs..basically anything you would want to make will be loved!!
    Old 12-25-2012, 06:47 PM

Now that things are almost back to normal I can try to sample some mug rugs to see what I can come up with. Practice makes "real good" but never perfect! I can't wait to get a name!! Uh, I mean...MY name is Kathy, I mean I need a name...I mean for the rugs...the swap...Ohhh you know what I mean! Ha!
    Old 12-26-2012, 03:17 AM

Here's a peak into my kitchen and dining room. I have roosters in my kitchen on the walls, on the curtains, and on some dishes and cannisters. I have a beautiful display cabinet in the dining room (to keep my collectibles away from cat paws) with music boxes, bud vases, cat figurines, teddy bears, teacups and saucers, and special mementos. I have a pretty good collection of vintage and modern sewing machines spread all over the house, as well. hehehehe
    Old 12-26-2012, 09:12 AM

Ann we are to much alike. My kitchen is also done in ROOSTER. and according to my gs i have 62 different kind of roosters in my kitchen. I also collect dolls and have them displayed in cases. and have 6 vintage sewing machines in my quilt room,and an old table i use for cutting that my husband built about 40 yrs ago.
    Old 12-26-2012, 10:51 AM

We are having to much fun pecking into each others homes. Gives me ideas for fixing up mine
    Old 12-26-2012, 01:29 PM

I need to decide what to collect or decorate with. My kitchen is plain, unless appliances are decorations.
    I do have poinsettias garlands above the cabinets now, but another week and they're gone.
    Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 PM

I might of forgotten that where ever you look in my apt there will be some kind of frog. Be it stuffed, or musical, or small they are all over. Even in the bathroom They have even taken over my front yard.

Oh!...22 days tell we all get our names.
    Old 12-27-2012, 07:43 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Nelco

Oh!...22 days tell we all get our names.
    Yippee!!!
    Old 12-27-2012, 02:50 PM
    Power Poster

Nancia, where i live we have condos. There are seven different models. Three od them are very popular and the other four, only a few of them. We have 886 housee where i live. Any given time, at least,2-4 are on the market. Here's where i get nosy, and the rest of us homeowners. We go take a look to see what everyones done to get ideas. Some people knock out walls, put in cllosets. One guy had a jacuzzi in his bedroom!. I have a skylight in my bathroom. Some close a wall and open another. And guess what, we all do it. Its fun if you have nothing to so on a saturday afternoon.