Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by joannl
Well... I don't think getting EXTRA SS packages is mean, sounds like a NICE thing for someone to do!
jo

:lol: :lol: I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it isn't means if someone took the time an effort to send an extra special SS to someone they weren't SS too. Even if the package does contain frogs or mice or lizards.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom

Tink says" Thank you". :wink: On the 13th, I won't be home until around 6-7pm. I have to break down my booth at the lasst Craft show for the year. So, I'll join in when I can get there...
Hope you do well at the show...should be some Christmas shoppers there, right?! Hopefully Tink won't have opened your SS while you are gone!
Old 11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach

Miss Patti how can you be so sure that one is the real SS lots of people mailed their package late or haven't mailed it yet. MAYBE :idea: both boxes are imposters and you didn't get the real SS yet????? There is that possibility.

Did I miss something someplace I haven't seen any mean person on this thread who are you speaking of this way I can avoid them????? :roll: 8)
Well...now that you put it like that....it could be that both are imposters, but I'm really thinking not...I believe the white box is the REAL SS box. The other box has a postmark that I can make out :wink: ....and a very light pencilled in street addy-complete with house #- written on the box...hmmmm....reverse look up works very well!!! :shock: :lol:

As for the mean person....look for someone impersonating a "Georgia" peach...but she is NOT from the south...therefore not very sweet. She has already been warned to wash out her mouth! Have you not heard that it is possible to be BANNED from SS???? :shock:
Old 11-22-2009, 04:56 PM

Still waiting for my SS box. Truly I was a good girl this year, yes I was. Is Santa still delivering packages?
Old 11-22-2009, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Originally Posted by Tink's Mom

Tink says" Thank you". :wink: On the 13th, I won't be home until around 6-7pm. I have to break down my booth at the lasst Craft show for the year. So, I'll join in when I can get there...
Hope you do well at the show...should be some Christmas shoppers there, right?! Hopefully Tink won't have opened your SS while you are gone!
Good thing she can't read! lol We are advertising the show as a last chance craft show.....
Old 11-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Originally Posted by trupeach

Miss Patti how can you be so sure that one is the real SS lots of people mailed their package late or haven't mailed it yet. MAYBE :idea: both boxes are imposters and you didn't get the real SS yet????? There is that possibility.

Did I miss something someplace I haven't seen any mean person on this thread who are you speaking of this way I can avoid them????? :roll: 8)
Well...now that you put it like that....it could be that both are imposters, but I'm really thinking not...I believe the white box is the REAL SS box. The other box has a postmark that I can make out :wink: ....and a very light pencilled in street addy-complete with house #- written on the box...hmmmm....reverse look up works very well!!! :shock: :lol:

As for the mean person....look for someone impersonating a "Georgia" peach...but she is NOT from the south...therefore not very sweet. She has already been warned to wash out her mouth! Have you not heard that it is possible to be BANNED from SS???? :shock:
We don't use are real names here so just because you did a search how do you know that is really where it came from, and who the person really is. OHHHHH that Santa is a clever one. I dont' think anyone would be dumb enough to put their real addy on the box.

How can a person get banned from SS if they have their pressie what do they have to send it back to SS???? and then who would they send it back to since the return addy is their own? I think you are fibbing Miss Patti and that should go on you naughty list. (raspberries)

And who is to say that I the Peach am not from the south???? do you know that for a fact???? I think not so do not assume anything.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:29 PM

Teri,

Could you please pm me Shadow's address? You wanted me to remind you last week and I forgot. I really want to send her cards and well wishes.

Have you heard from SewCin whether she received her pkg. or not yest.?

Thanks, I know ou are a busy gal right now.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Power Poster

jingle bells, shotgun shells.
Santa's on his way....just doing a little mousie humming...forgot words :mrgreen:
well, ss swappers, how are you all tonight? I had to go celebrate with a beautiful young lady that just turned six. I got to see all four of my grandbabies at one time!
It was a beautiful day and there was a brand new swingset/slide/fort for them to play on and cousins, and a tiny lizard/gecko...he was quite popular, and since there was a leftover board from swingset being put together, they were taking turns making him walk the plank...but they didn't let him fall off.
My sweetie pie was just watching all that funny business. She is tenderhearted like Nana.
So, are you all being good with your packages? those that have them...some ssanta's are sparing their recipients from suffering too too much.
Peachy, did you see the pic I posted? I got a #1 and a #2 ...oh, but I told you about "Squishy Santa" and "Foxyboxy"...I haven't talked to them this evening, since I got home. They are watching tv with DH right now...eyeballs like the money on the geico commercials.
Geesh, the gecko is cute, then they go and put that annoying monopoly money with eyes on there.
Makes fun of ppl for not saving money...pfft! on that!
I save...and then I spend on fabrics, like all good quilters :wink:
la la la,
la la la,
la la la la la.... :mrgreen:
Old 11-22-2009, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
LOL, Lisa! That makes it so much fun doesn't it, when everyone around, oohs and aahhs! :mrgreen: Bet your girls will be right there when mom finally digs in...I don't know why, but it just made me think of getting new shoes. What girly-girl doesn't like new shoes? silly mouse ramblings :wink:
Ohhh yep, the girls will be right there to see what's in there before I can LOL.
By the way...Jasmine and I are certain we saw the Little Elf guy running from the cookie jar back to the box last night. I think he is responsible for a few missing brownies from a plate set aside for Thanksgiving. I'm sure no one else here would EVER snitch brownies. hehehe
Old 11-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Banned

I have just about had it with Herman DeBox he was humming jingle bell rock and dancing around the living room. I put him in a corner with books on top so he can't move now but he is still teasing me and humming away. GRRRRRRRRRR 20 days to go.

Oh and this is for everyone to know I am SS to............. **+&%$_#@ hope you like your pressie. hehehe