Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >
  • Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

• Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 11-18-2014, 04:30 PM

For any one in the Hole I just made some Hot and Sour soup, sure warms the inside. DH said it hit the spot, I could use something sweet after the soup any one have some chocolate?
    Old 11-18-2014, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra
    (croak croak scratch scratch)

Oh no!!! I wandered in to a place that promises to distract me to no ends!!!

I was reading my emails like I always do, when I came to the JoAnn's email... where I scrolled down to find free craftsy classes. So I shrugged my shoulders and ventured in.... huge mistake huge !!! I was pulled in against my will and now I can't find my way out. I wish I was able to obtain a few of them but it's probably a good thing I can't!!! LOL. I can "research" all I want without getting to trouble. Does any use the Craftsy patterns? Did you like Them? Tell me all about it.

Tricia
    I have used some of the patterns and enjoyed a few of the classes. I have only used the free patterns. It is easy to get lost in that site.
    Old 11-18-2014, 04:44 PM
    Power Poster

Does any use the Craftsy patterns? Did you like Them? Tell me all about it.

Tricia
    Craftsy is a great place! I sell my knitting patterns there. As far as the many patterns on the site, they are as varied as the contributors who listed them. The patterns aren't made by Craftsy, they are merely the hosts for all the different designers and teachers. I wouldn't hesitate to try patterns from Craftsy. They may even have a satisfaction guarantee.
    Old 11-18-2014, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac
    For any one in the Hole I just made some Hot and Sour soup, sure warms the inside. DH said it hit the spot, I could use something sweet after the soup any one have some chocolate?
    lovely! Thank you so much!
    Old 11-18-2014, 04:56 PM
    Power Poster

PenniF, your gifts to your 'pal' are so wonderful... you made so many beautiful handmade things and the fabrics, YUM. Thanks for showing us. I agree, there are SS people who are not following the thread, so they will open when they want to.

Can't wait to see all the rest of the packages after the reveal day!
    Old 11-18-2014, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by ShelleyCS
    *sniff sniff* can I get out now? Pleeeeze?
    I guess so....but you need to put your package away in a closet or drawer so you are not further tempted !!!!! Santa is WATCHING !!!!!!!!!
    Old 11-18-2014, 05:14 PM

Bummer they didn't wait to open it, as per the rules but beautiful items. You should repost on opening day so we remember and I do believe that the ornament swap and my ss swap are conspiring against me. I do not remember last year having this much temptation to open early!!
    Old 11-18-2014, 05:16 PM

(croak croak scratch scratch)

Oh no!!! I wandered in to a place that promises to distract me to no ends!!!

I was reading my emails like I always do, when I came to the JoAnn's email... where I scrolled down to find free craftsy classes. So I shrugged my shoulders and ventured in.... huge mistake huge !!! I was pulled in against my will and now I can't find my way out. I wish I was able to obtain a few of them but it's probably a good thing I can't!!! LOL. I can "research" all I want without getting to trouble. Does any use the Craftsy patterns? Did you like Them? Tell me all about it.

Tricia
    I recently got a couple of patterns from Craftsy but haven't made them, yet. There's some REALLY cool stuff, there!
    Old 11-18-2014, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie
    I recently got a couple of patterns from Craftsy but haven't made them, yet. There's some REALLY cool stuff, there!
    I have used one of the Crafty patterns and have a couple of more to try. The one I have made was great - a mug rug.
    Old 11-18-2014, 06:20 PM

PenniF, Your handmade items are beautiful! I always like other quilters handiwork and hope I get some. My package hasn't arrived yet. Maybe tomorrow?