Secret Santa 2009

Old 12-06-2009, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
We finally have the official interpretation of Lurkingdom - Rio!!!! I say we all plan an olympic/quilting trip there. Do you have room for all of us L?

Sure !! :thumbup:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Power Poster

Terri You can post the times all you wnat for me, but won't help :oops: :roll: LOL I will just be on next week waiting for all the action to happen.... Ever since the govenor here got this bright idea to change all the time zones I have been lost :hunf:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands
I'm going to miss the chat on the 13th. We're away for the weekend. Not sure yet if I'll wait until the evening of the 14th when I get home (thought thats gonna be an extra 24 hrs of torture), or whether to just take it with me. What do you think?
Sazu...back AWAY from that box!!! SD and Terri will hunt you down! Can't you see SD..tracking you (slowly though so she doesn't hurt her healing) and Terri with a baby under each arm...Oh...please don't make us watch that!!!

:shock:
Old 12-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Power Poster

[quote=ligia]
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

that was my 1st guess!!! lol!
woo hoo!
How does it feel living in a touristy area? Is it big? Must be. Do you go to the beach?

You did , smarty, only I do not have the accent you hear in Fla.. 8-) we speak Portuguese in Brazil, Spanish in all other countries.
The city is crowded, lots of tour buses and tourists hanging around
first timers stick to specific tour activities thou returning tourists do as locals, take public transport, go to the beaches, street markets, shows. :)
Don´t go to the beach, I´m more into cold, freezing climates :roll:
You cant overcome your flying fobia because ... mice sail ! :mrgreen:
mice sail? as in b-b-b-oats??? ...and water? :oops:
nooo, would get seasick :oops:...
I'll have to f-f-fly:shock: ...someday! :roll: :oops
I'm taking it, you just moved there...missing your machines and all?
So if you had your machine, what would you be making?
Did you make your purse with the flower?
Have you been nice or naughty?
I am always nice when cleaning. Hubby picked at me, and made me have a bad dream though. Would it be naughty if I al-kabonged him? He deserves it after all! :?
Old 12-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ligia
Originally Posted by Esqmommy
We finally have the official interpretation of Lurkingdom - Rio!!!! I say we all plan an olympic/quilting trip there. Do you have room for all of us L?

Sure !! :thumbup:
remember to take your own machines...I dibs shotgun in the car! Who's driving?
oh yeah...somebody has to build a long bridge too. Y'all get busy, I'll go finish cleaning sew-cave.
Call me when your ready...honk seven times...
you know 'the call'...
"beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...beep, beep :!: "
Ligia, I'll bring cheese snacks. Anything you miss from the states...you did move from the states didn't you????
What's your favorite food?
Old 12-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Power Poster

hey Terri,...I just thought of yet another great reason for having twin grandbabies...you get to put them over you in pictures...not that you need to.
Now, where can I get two more? My last two are not too big to sit with me at the same time...if you can catch them!
I'm a little slow, and they are more than a little fast:lol:
hmmm, lure them with cheese...chocolate looking cheese, lol! tee hee hee...no, nana wouldn't do that! :wink:
Old 12-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Power Poster

Little mousie...I'm afraid that any al-kabonging puts you immediately on the naughty list, whether he deserves it or not.. :roll:
Old 12-06-2009, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands
I'm going to miss the chat on the 13th. We're away for the weekend. Not sure yet if I'll wait until the evening of the 14th when I get home (thought thats gonna be an extra 24 hrs of torture), or whether to just take it with me. What do you think?
I think you need to take that package with you. That way, you can at least open it on time, even if you won't have internet access.

JMHO,

Odessa
Old 12-06-2009, 05:34 PM

Ok, so it's settled. I'm working next Sunday, but I'm leaving early to be home in time for the SS chat... That is, if I manage to even get INTO the chat. Those of us who constantly get booted, what do we do? Is there a thread on the boards that is started so we can show everyone our loot?
OMG, I'm getting so excited!!! LESS than one week, now!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I wish I could be excited but things are not going well. I think most of you know about my daughter, well on Friday on the way home from church my son hit black ice, went skidding and ending up down an enbankment. Thank God he is OK but we won't know about the car until Monday. The front is completly smashed and so is the back bumper, not a good sign. I knew it wasn't going to be a very Merry Christmas for the family but now this??????? I feel like there will never be happiness again.