Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st,  A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion.  Thanks >

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Old 10-28-2010, 12:54 PM

Oh I got my pincushion and a handmade little bag too today from nurse bonnie. It's totally beautiful and I'll certainly be using it ASAP! I'll post a picture tonight when my husband gives me the cable for the camera.

She should be getting the one I made for her tomorrow (at least according to delivery confirm!)

I'm so excited - thank you so so much!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:58 PM

grammiepammie that is lovely, the lace is so pretty!

LindaR, me too! I bought the bobble head for my husband and it somehow managed to grow legs and walk into my sewing space! = )
Old 10-29-2010, 07:21 AM

ALL participants please go to http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...racnum=80#3040
and see if your partner has a note in the far right hand column that you received a pincushion or not. If this info is NOT CORRECT PLEASE PM ME. Some people have posted on other threads about receiving and thanking and I just can not read every entry on the board. There should be a message in the far right column that you received a pincushion if that is the case; if not, just your name will be there. I want to make sure everyone who signed up for this swap and sends a pincushion will also receive one. PLEASE be sure to THANK YOUR PARTNER when you receive a pincushion. I know a lot of people are still sending pincushions, that is OK, the deadline for mailing is Oct.31st (Sunday). If you need more time to mail, please pm me and your partner, so we know it will be on it's way. If the pincushions are sent at the last minute they will find their new homes the following week.
Thanks.
Barbsbus
Old 10-29-2010, 07:27 AM

Here is my pin cushions from KellyK. Isn't it clever? She did a wonderful job hand painting the dolls. She is so talented.
I also love the fabric!. Thanks so much Kelly!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-114149.jpe   attachment-114150.jpe  
Old 10-29-2010, 11:34 AM

I got my cute cat pin cushion from Mariposa in Washington! It's really cute. I will attempt to post a picture this weekend, if I can get it to work! LOL
Old 10-29-2010, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by barbsbus
ALL participants please go to http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...racnum=80#3040
and see if your partner has a note in the far right hand column that you received a pincushion or not. If this info is NOT CORRECT PLEASE PM ME. Some people have posted on other threads about receiving and thanking and I just can not read every entry on the board. There should be a message in the far right column that you received a pincushion if that is the case; if not, just your name will be there. I want to make sure everyone who signed up for this swap and sends a pincushion will also receive one. PLEASE be sure to THANK YOUR PARTNER when you receive a pincushion. I know a lot of people are still sending pincushions, that is OK, the deadline for mailing is Oct.31st (Sunday). If you need more time to mail, please pm me and your partner, so we know it will be one it's way. If the pincushions are sent at the last minute they will find their new homes the following week.
Thanks.
Barbsbus
Hi Barbsbus!

I got my pin cushion from Mariposa yesterday and she pm's me today to tell me she got hers, so we are ok!

Luv quilts and cats (Donna Beeckman)
Old 10-29-2010, 05:29 PM

hi everybody: I got my pincushion today from Mary G. I just got to Florida and don't have her other? NAME HANDY, however, it is darling. I hope you will post pics of the pincushions, the little cup and saucer one id sooooo cute, and the holloween ccushions so cute too. thanks also for the very nice crochet top towels, you know what/ I sure needed them here too. I'll use the ribbon on my next package for the kiddies....making them some treats.

again, thank you for swapping with me, Jacie

just remembered, Phycoquilter................ think I spelled it ok????nope, it is phycomom quilter......whew,,,, I am tired...... (just got to Florida atoday, to much travel).......
Old 10-30-2010, 07:50 AM

Mailed my pincushion today to Ruthlorr - hope you like it.
Can't wait to see mine.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:20 PM

Jacie here are your pictures of your pincushions, and I forgot the halloween one! psychomomquilter

see p 13
Old 10-30-2010, 02:54 PM

I mailed my pincushion to OrSunshineQuilter today. It should get there on Tuesday.
Is there going to be a 3rd pincushion swap? These are a lot of fun!!!