Secret Santa 2009

Old 12-15-2009, 05:44 AM

Mousie, what a uplift for the day to read your post, you are a "super A+" swapper, I still am looking at everything you did. I have a place next to my sewing machine that I will hang the wallhanging and keep things handy. It definately will get used and I'll think of you every day...Happy New Year also, health, properity, peace on earth.....
Old 12-15-2009, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
She would never toss me in the cold. I feed her when I am here. She lives alone, so usually goes out to dinner, so when I come to visit, I cook for her.
I was a "good wife" this morning. I was up at 4am when she got up, made her coffee and some toast, then gave her hugs and kisses and wished her a great day at work. :) :) :)
wow...you are a good friend, to get up with her at 4!
Just wondering, is her mom ok?
Does she have a sewing machine, getting anything quilty done while she is at work?
So glad you didn't forget us all back on the ol' quilt board.
Even though you couldn't be with us on opening day, it wouldn't have been the same all those weeks without you.
You and Shadow and moonpi helped make it a very special event. It was so much fun.
Did I miss it, did you say if your having girls or boys?
I guess we don't get to hear names until after, huh?
Is jbsstrawberry really related to you? twins run in the family, or are you an 'adopted auntie'?
So many questions, lol...but I have to give you something to do, while your on vacation and your bff is at work, lol:wink: hugs! :-D
Yes, I'm a good friend to her and she'd do the same for me. :)
No babies yet...still waiting.
No, Lisa and I aren't related, her girls adopted me as their FAVORITE auntie. :) :)
Twins don't run in the family...they had invitro done because of problems on both sides.
No worries on something to do. I'm showered and smelling good, heading out to pick up Cajunquilter and her and I are going to Joanns. I have a $50 gift card I need to use. :)
Old 12-15-2009, 05:47 AM

Baren*eh*ked_canadian,

Thank you very much. I had to bring my pkg back to work this morning and open it. I love everything, especially the fabric. The maple syrup candy is great. Pure maple syrup is expensive here. Will post pic when I get home.

Again, thank you so much. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:24 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LindaR
Mousie, what a uplift for the day to read your post, you are a "super A+" swapper, I still am looking at everything you did. I have a place next to my sewing machine that I will hang the wallhanging and keep things handy. It definately will get used and I'll think of you every day...Happy New Year also, health, properity, peace on earth.....
aww, that is so nice, Linda! It was my first SS and I so wanted to do a good job. It means a lot to me, for you to say I did:D
Old 12-15-2009, 06:27 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
She would never toss me in the cold. I feed her when I am here. She lives alone, so usually goes out to dinner, so when I come to visit, I cook for her.
I was a "good wife" this morning. I was up at 4am when she got up, made her coffee and some toast, then gave her hugs and kisses and wished her a great day at work. :) :) :)
wow...you are a good friend, to get up with her at 4!
Just wondering, is her mom ok?
Does she have a sewing machine, getting anything quilty done while she is at work?
So glad you didn't forget us all back on the ol' quilt board.
Even though you couldn't be with us on opening day, it wouldn't have been the same all those weeks without you.
You and Shadow and moonpi helped make it a very special event. It was so much fun.
Did I miss it, did you say if your having girls or boys?
I guess we don't get to hear names until after, huh?
Is jbsstrawberry really related to you? twins run in the family, or are you an 'adopted auntie'?
So many questions, lol...but I have to give you something to do, while your on vacation and your bff is at work, lol:wink: hugs! :-D
Yes, I'm a good friend to her and she'd do the same for me. :)
No babies yet...still waiting.
No, Lisa and I aren't related, her girls adopted me as their FAVORITE auntie. :) :)
Twins don't run in the family...they had invitro done because of problems on both sides.
No worries on something to do. I'm showered and smelling good, heading out to pick up Cajunquilter and her and I are going to Joanns. I have a $50 gift card I need to use. :)
Oh wow! that's so great that you and a qb bud get to go shopping together!
I'm nursing a code today, or I'd hop on over and go with ya! cough, hack...better go eat some more soup, lol!
Have fun you guys!:D
Old 12-15-2009, 03:25 PM
Power Poster

Looks like everyone gor some really nice gifts!

harleyquinn, I think I forgot to tell you my screen name, but I was your SS.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:20 AM

This was so much fun! Thank you Shadow and Terri, and Moonpi and all of you who kept us entertained thruout this whole experience! I am ready to sign up for Valentines!
[img]http://bestsmileys.com/love2/5.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2009, 08:25 AM

OOH! A Valentine's Day Swap. I'll start my box on January 1st. Oh, let's see....Perfect and all in white, pink and red. Lace, chocolate, what else.... planing planing planing
Later, Gwyn
Old 12-16-2009, 08:47 AM

When do we sign for the valentine swap?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:49 AM

I don't know, but I want to be included.