Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
99% positive... >

99% positive...

99% positive...

Old 01-25-2011, 06:42 PM

wish there was a "like" button for your comment!
Old 01-25-2011, 06:54 PM

I, too, do not see much if any negativity here. Love this board and learn so much. When I have a question I can come here and get an answer.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:11 PM

I completely agree... I want to meet everyone here!!
Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
My only complaint about this board is that you don't all live in my neighborhood! I want to drop by Ditter's for my morning joke, pop over to Amma's for a a new quilting tip, run past Clem's because her face makes me smile, go by Eddie's and Chirsmah's to watch enviously as they quilt everyone's projects, etc. etc.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by bj
Originally Posted by SuzanneG
I see very little negativity here myself. But this is a huge forum (compared to some others I've been on) and it's only natural there would be a few bad apples in the bunch. But the great folks here far outweigh the unpleasant ones and I'm happy every day that I found you all. :D
Or good apples having a bad day :-D :-D
The apples analogy is so cute and so true I'm sure! :D
Old 01-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Power Poster

I have been on this board for almost 2 years and you will get those few who are malcontents. But fortunately the wonderful people who make up the other 95% far outweigh those few who usually end up drifting away after awhile anyway.

We concentrate on quilting and uplifting each other and that is why I am here. I love the cameraderie that exists here and it is the best place to be for a quilter!!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:23 PM

The biggest problem I have with is this board is I'm going broke... I have no self control it appears. I have seen so many dang pretties and doies that I have to go get the material and make a note of what I am going to do with it.

I have never ever seen such beautiful work and beautiful hearted folks. I have seen so much help being offered when questions are raised and have seen differences of opinions...which is why everyone's quilt looks different.

The tutorials have given me insight on the hows and whys and I really appreciate the time and energy folks have put into doing them.

I have also scored some majorly cool fabric at generally modest prices with some folks doing the destashing. (Now I just have to hide the check book register from DH). Everyone that I have dealt with in a sale has been so open and communative it's been a treat to work with them.

I have given this site's name to both our local quilt shops and even to a couple ladies in the sewing sections of Walmart, bragging like it was my own child.

Yes, I too love this board and I am never bored with it. Thanks for making me feel welcome :)
Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 PM

I agree with you guys. I spend about 2 hours every night this is the last thing i do before I go to bed. It is 12:08am now and I am saying good night to all of you on the board, will catch you again tomorrow night.
Ada
Old 01-25-2011, 07:43 PM

Ditto on all comments. I wonder how we could all play together and chit-chat over coffee.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:46 PM

Good night all, I think I will get out of here too.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:46 PM

Love this place too! When I need inspiration or ideas, I just get on here and I'm ready to go again. Great people in a great place and all eager and willing to help and encourage each other.