Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy >

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

Old 04-05-2011, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by janRN
Just got caught up on all the messages. Is anyone else having trouble with this board? I couldn't go from one topic to another and when I tied to post, it took over 2 minutes and then closed without posting. Please know I'm so grateful for all the suggestions and input--you guys rock.
Monday is payday so I'll get some veggies and try your recipes; they sound good, but I know myself too well--it'll prob have to be V-8.
Tru I'm so sorry for your loss and your sister's attitude. We could have the same sister.
Irishrose-I'll take all the kicks I can get!!
Wish me luck-I have to go see my mother (loooong story) and I know I'll have to stop at McDonald's for a BigMac, fries, a milkshake and dessert after dealing with her.
Happy & healthy eating everyone!
Yes it has been sooo slow! and I am not getting e-mail updates again either.

DON'T eat the fries! My friend says they are the devils fingers! So just put that in your head and order a hamburger(kids one) and an iced tea. Take small bites and eat it slow. Then take a deep breath and say to your self "Ha Ha mom you didn't win!" I do this with my mother in law!..........ofcourse I say "you old bat " instead of mom but you can see where I am going with this. :thumbup:
Old 04-05-2011, 07:11 AM

Tru,
I am so sorry about your sister. Her day will come! Until then you have alot of GOOD sisters right here on the board. I hope today is a better one for you. ((((Hugs))))
Old 04-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I'm getting my exercise today. I'm doing extreme cleaning. We have an inspection on the 7th for our rental assistance so everything has to be spotless. I always wait til the last minute so that it will still be clean. DH is home so he can deal with Eli for me. LOL!!
Old 04-05-2011, 08:47 AM

Bypassed McD's and stopped and got red & green peppers; making beef tips over rice for dinner. Sound good? (I'd still rather have a BigMac & Fries). Rita's Mom I'll have to remember that about the devil's fingers-good one; I have a friend who pictures the kid at McD's making them after picking his nose!! (Sorry if that was too gross for this site, it works for her-she hasn't had fries forever).
Old 04-05-2011, 09:23 AM

Hello everyone !
I have dropped back down to my January 2010 weight! :D...
With DH's health issues, we are going to be drinking fresh juices. We have a juicer and focus on carrots with other fruits and veggies added for variation. My favorite so far is carrots with tomato and mixed fruits. The fruits are frozen but the veggies aren't. I make us a carrot juice cocktail twice a day.
Anyway, just happy to have the scales going the right direction.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:41 AM

Just a quick hello. Having trouble with the Board this morning. Guess it could be operator error, I have a caffeine withdrawal headache so bad that I'm woozy. It will pass after a couple of days.

Will catch up later when it isn't an effort to stay logged in to the Board.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Banned

thank you all for your kind words an support!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:13 AM

CORRECT WAY TO WEIGH YOURSELF. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS DOING IT WRONG ALL THESE YEARS........
Attached Thumbnails attachment-180027.jpe  
Old 04-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by NannySandy
CORRECT WAY TO WEIGH YOURSELF. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS DOING IT WRONG ALL THESE YEARS........
LMBO!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:45 AM

MJ, I hope you are feeling better today.
Missy, hey girlfriend, it's good to see you post. Hope you are doing well. Miss you and rooting for you to meet your goal wt for surgery.
SewnSo, thanks for the info on gentlefitness. I will check that out.
Carrie, I can't stand the texture of celery, so I use celery salt when I just have to have it. (usually JUST at holiday time in my dressing). Come clean my house when you are finished with yours.
janRN, kudos to you for passing up McD. Just keep thinking of the devils fingers.
Leota, kudos for your healthy juices!
Tru, you are loved!!!!! Hang in there Sweetie.
To everyone else, hello, hope you are all having a good day and easy time of making healthy choices. I didn't eat any breakfast this morning, as I got tied up on a telephone conference with one of the attorneys and one of our experts. Lunch was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and an apple. Dinner will be baked chicken. Oh, I weighed this morning and have lost 1.2 lbs just since 4/1. I'm so glad I weighed. I've been doing good and the loss will boost me to keep doing good. Have a good afternoon everyone. Sandy