Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
*CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***  10 1/2" layer cake Swap.."Stars & Stripes Forever....**  CLOSED for sign-up ** . >

*CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*** 10 1/2" layer cake Swap.."Stars & Stripes Forever....** CLOSED for sign-up ** .

*CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*** 10 1/2" layer cake Swap.."Stars & Stripes Forever....** CLOSED for sign-up ** .

Old 07-13-2011, 09:51 AM

Please, sign me up too. It has been a while since I have been on the Swaps half of the board.
Sign me up for 6-with no twist (ran out of the heat-bond). I believe I have at least that many in my stash. If not, I will finish off my sets tomorrow and mail by Saturday 7/16/11.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:52 AM

http://www.patternsfromhistory.com/c.../cot_quilt.htm

I think I am going to use this pattern for my civil war blocks. I think I can cut them and end up with 9" finished blocks. This will be one for one of my brothers. It will be queen size.

Cut:
3.25" squares for corners
4" square for center
3.25" x 4" rectangles for outer pieces

Does that look right? When sewn back together I will have 9.5" unfinished blocks that will finish out at 9" in the quilt. (think I'm gonna need a 9.5" square ruler..ha!)

I have 2 more fabrics to cut for THIS swap and will finishing those tonight :). I have NO idea what I will end up doing with these blocks since they will be so assorted in color.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:55 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
How many more do you need to receive??? I'm so ANXIOUS to get mine back!!! I hope you liked my variety I sent!!! ;) BTW, I loved my squares from the food swap and I so excited about next months. I need to get busy getting my blues on!!! With the way I've been feeling, shouldn't be too hard!!!
We still have alot out.. only have 3 in house right now.. Summer is crazy for most.. Mine has been go, go, go!!! Boy do I wish school was in!..lol..
Old 07-13-2011, 02:04 PM

I'm halfway through cutting mine! My little miss started Kinder today, so needless to say my mind has been elsewhere!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:04 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ
I'm halfway through cutting mine! My little miss started Kinder today, so needless to say my mind has been elsewhere!
Aweeeee.. I had a hard time when my lil one went into kindercare for the first time.. So I can relate. but its good for them to learn social skills..
Old 07-13-2011, 10:47 PM

Nothing in todays mail.. :cry: :thumbdown:

Please remember to mail them by the 16th so they get here in time..

The sooner I get them all, the sooner I can swap, the sooner I can get them back to you... :thumbup:
Old 07-14-2011, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Nothing in todays mail.. :cry: :thumbdown:

Please remember to mail them by the 16th so they get here in time..

The sooner I get them all, the sooner I can swap, the sooner I can get them back to you... :thumbup:
Will do, sorry for the delay. :-(
Old 07-15-2011, 10:06 AM

So sorry I did not get my stuff ready in time! Too much life right now! I did not get signed up because I wanted to be ready before I committed! Possibly next month! I just had to wrk too much overtime at work! I only have 150 more weekends to work! When you work weekends you never have a day off!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:45 AM

Sent my package on Friday, hopefully you will get it today :)
Old 07-18-2011, 10:05 AM

Sent mine out on Saturday, USPS says it should be delivered today. Ooohhh I can hardly wait to see what comes back!