Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM >

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Old 02-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by LindaR View Post
My SP should get her package today, hope she likes it...
You bet I do!!!!

Linda sent me SUCH a GREAT package!

You KNOW I love handmade things - she made the sweetest heart shaped sewing kit. This is seriously what I need for hand sewing in the evening so I'm not sticking pins and needles in the sofa arm There was also a paper piecing kit with teeny tiny pieces that are going to give me a good challenge! A fabulous one yard apron pattern that I can't wait to use, the MOST ADORABLE sewing themed buttons, a glue stick, a heart yoyo maker, coffee candies, chocolate milk drops, sweet batiks and, best of all, a lovely note which let me know more about my wonderful SP.

Thank you so much, Linda! You were so thoughtful!
Attached Thumbnails sp-linda-rath-1.jpg   sp-linda-rath-2.jpg   sp-linda-rath-3.jpg  
Old 02-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
You bet I do!!!!

Linda sent me SUCH a GREAT package!

You KNOW I love handmade things - she made the sweetest heart shaped sewing kit. This is seriously what I need for hand sewing in the evening so I'm not sticking pins and needles in the sofa arm There was also a paper piecing kit with teeny tiny pieces that are going to give me a good challenge! A fabulous one yard apron pattern that I can't wait to use, the MOST ADORABLE sewing themed buttons, a glue stick, a heart yoyo maker, coffee candies, chocolate milk drops, sweet batiks and, best of all, a lovely note which let me know more about my wonderful SP.

Thank you so much, Linda! You were so thoughtful!
Very cute swap. isn't the heart sewing kit cute? I have some of the sewing themed buttons they are really sweet. Mary
Old 02-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Very cute swap. isn't the heart sewing kit cute? I have some of the sewing themed buttons they are really sweet. Mary
They ARE! That's the big problem. They are so sweet that I don't want to use them on just anything, but too good to leave sitting around in the package. What a happy dilemma!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:34 AM

Another Beautiful package! I LOVE the handmade sewing kit Linda made for you, Krystyna! and those are the cutest sewing themed buttons I have ever seen! (Who makes them? I want to order some!!!) Such a sweet package!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:14 AM

The post Office redeemed itself today. Went to a different PO at 12:05 and there were 2 clerks and no customers, go figure. He helped me put your package in a medium sized box, SP since I'd used the wrong envelope, duh. So someone N of here and close to water in either Mass or NY should look for a package soon. Off to PM Lori.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Moedeenie View Post
Another Beautiful package! I LOVE the handmade sewing kit Linda made for you, Krystyna! and those are the cutest sewing themed buttons I have ever seen! (Who makes them? I want to order some!!!) Such a sweet package!
Maureen, the package says they're by www.dressitup.com
Old 02-09-2012, 10:40 AM

Krystyna and Belinda, GREAT packages! Carrot and Darlene, I have wondered where you were! Glad you are back.

I am off to Cheha State Park. We will be there 2 days, with nine family, celebrating the life of my grandson who we lost 2-10-2008. We have mourned too much. Trying to turn this around, for all of us.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
I am off to Cheha State Park. We will be there 2 days, with nine family, celebrating the life of my grandson who we lost 2-10-2008. We have mourned too much. Trying to turn this around, for all of us.
I hope you have a joyous and healing trip, Fay.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:44 AM

I received my box today from quiltylouise and it is great. Thank you so much Louise! So many goodies, here is a pic, just loved it. I am in love with the dachshund towel with my name on it, it is so beautiful and thoughtful! I love everything, so many things to try out that I don't have, thanks again Louise![ATTACH=CONFIG]310306[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0399.jpg  
Old 02-09-2012, 11:47 AM

Cute towel and such pretty fabrics.

Originally Posted by sewbeadit View Post
I received my box today from quiltylouise and it is great. Thank you so much Louise! So many goodies, here is a pic, just loved it. I am in love with the dachshund towel with my name on it, it is so beautiful and thoughtful! I love everything, so many things to try out that I don't have, thanks again Louise![ATTACH=CONFIG]310306[/ATTACH]