Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM >

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Old 02-09-2012, 01:42 PM

Wow, what beautiful packages coming in. Love that bookmark, the Starbucks too! I noticed folks sending small puzzles, I thought about that also, so that is a good idea!
Old 02-09-2012, 01:45 PM

Carrot, good to see you.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:14 PM

i received packages yesterday from celia brown and craftymatt2. thank you ladies very much for everything. i will post pics later. i am up to my eyeballs in fabric squares and projects with no clean spot yet to take pics.

on another note: i went into my lqs today looking for my sp some fabric but there was little to none there. the lqs said they hadnt gotten any in yet and not sure if they will. oh well sp, that is two fabric stores i have been to so far with not much luck, but please know i did try.

while at the counter talking to the staff and customers (ms. friendly here), one of the customers has a sewing business and we were discussing our projects. well her and her friend wanted to send me fabric scraps for my two psqs. if the scraps include any of the fabrics she was buying today, woo hoo. i think i'm gonna eventually need one of those GO cutters to get all 20,000 of these squares cut. i am so glad these two quilts will be labors of love for me or else i would be headed for the looney bin.

Last edited by Havplenty; 02-09-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:43 PM

My laptop is still in the shop. This will be breif as the keys on the phone are too small for my big old fingers.

I received a wonderful package from LJDugas31 (Linda Dugas) today. Willl send PM's when I get laptop back, hopefully tomorrow. Thank you, Linda for the wonderful box filled with lots og goodies. PM will arrive in a few days hopefully.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:09 PM

No more sneaking on at work !!!!

Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
Carrot, good to see you.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:50 PM

Default Swap Package from Quiltymom

I received such a nice package from quiltymom today. The attachment should show up. Still trying to figure out how to resize on the Mac. I can use every item she sent me, a bragbook, 2012 photoframe calender, some chocolate hearts and mints, 2 fq in black and white, which I can use in an upcoming project, a lovely Valentine's Day towel, some yummy tasting lip balm, a purse sized hand gel, a refrigerator magnet, a Sandra Brown book I haven't read, a homemade card, and my favorites which I will treasure, some homemade coasters, in my favorite colors, red and white. SOOO cute!

Thanks Quiltymom, you made my day. Mary
Attached Thumbnails dscn0557.jpg  
Old 02-09-2012, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Off topic alert - just to let you know it's official -
I'm taking over the doll quilt swap!
What have I gotten myself into???
Hope some of you will join!
Congratulations Krystyna on taking over the DQ swap. ????????????
I bowed out this month, too many things going. Will be back though. Anxiously waiting for my Jan DQ coming from Canada, and to hear that Judy got the one I sent her.

Thanks for being willing to keep the DQ swap going. mary
Old 02-09-2012, 04:44 PM

I received my package today from annt59. Wonderful things. Valentines day candy heart with chocolates. Halloween fabric, valentines fabric, blue fabric, brown fabric with vines, a handmade tissue holder with tissues, lint brush, handmade heart potholder/pad and a quilting magazine. I can use all of these things, (especially the chocolate). haha. I thank you very much!! It arrived from Florida, near where my son lives. He is visiting the cold this week here. Coldest week so far. :-)
Old 02-09-2012, 04:56 PM

The mystery is solved !! My sp was jaciqltznok. Thanks for a wonderful package.....now lets see if I can post a pic...............

nope........will try again !
Old 02-09-2012, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by mmb195152 View Post
I received such a nice package from quiltymom today. The attachment should show up. Still trying to figure out how to resize on the Mac. I can use every item she sent me, a bragbook, 2012 photoframe calender, some chocolate hearts and mints, 2 fq in black and white, which I can use in an upcoming project, a lovely Valentine's Day towel, some yummy tasting lip balm, a purse sized hand gel, a refrigerator magnet, a Sandra Brown book I haven't read, a homemade card, and my favorites which I will treasure, some homemade coasters, in my favorite colors, red and white. SOOO cute!

Thanks Quiltymom, you made my day. Mary
Your wecome your fabric is 1/2 yards each glade you liked everything!!!