Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM >

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Old 02-09-2012, 11:55 AM

Thank you very much! I absolutely love my package. I did take two pictures of it, but I tried to download them and it came up download failed.

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
My second package was delivered around 10 AM this morning in Oregon... So my two SP should have their packages...
Hope they like them..
Old 02-09-2012, 11:56 AM

I will be mailing my two packages out this afternoon. One is going to the midwest and the other is going way up the Northeast coastline.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:59 AM

In the past 7 years, I have lost 3 family member 36 years old, 29 years old and 55 years old. I will be thinking about you!

Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
Krystyna and Belinda, GREAT packages! Carrot and Darlene, I have wondered where you were! Glad you are back.

I am off to Cheha State Park. We will be there 2 days, with nine family, celebrating the life of my grandson who we lost 2-10-2008. We have mourned too much. Trying to turn this around, for all of us.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:01 PM

That heart sewing kit is really cute. Little sewing kits are so nice to have on hand.

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
You bet I do!!!!

Linda sent me SUCH a GREAT package!

You KNOW I love handmade things - she made the sweetest heart shaped sewing kit. This is seriously what I need for hand sewing in the evening so I'm not sticking pins and needles in the sofa arm There was also a paper piecing kit with teeny tiny pieces that are going to give me a good challenge! A fabulous one yard apron pattern that I can't wait to use, the MOST ADORABLE sewing themed buttons, a glue stick, a heart yoyo maker, coffee candies, chocolate milk drops, sweet batiks and, best of all, a lovely note which let me know more about my wonderful SP.

Thank you so much, Linda! You were so thoughtful!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy View Post
Package went out yesterday.......should be delivered Thursday (but that really means Friday or Saturday) and it is going south where the sun shines all the time. Be on the lookout, okay?
I was right. That hunka-hunka package was for me!!!! Gotta take pictures and post them and send skaduzy a duzy of a thank you note. Yea!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:57 PM

Mail just came...no packages here yet....
Old 02-09-2012, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie View Post
Best wishes on your consultation today Lori! I have my February SP package ready to mail this afternoon. My pal requested something handmade so I made this little mug rug for her this morning. I appliqued the teapot motif over the teabag fabric and it looks like teabags are immersed in the teapot, pitcher and the teacup... If you listed Tea as one of your favorite drinks, this may be coming to you.
I SOOOO love this!!!! I want one LOL
Old 02-09-2012, 01:29 PM

I sent off my package today !!! It is going way---way west of me. No!!! Not so far west that
it would be east of me But the sun does shine there alot. She has one furbaby and she lurks
around here a little bit .
I also recieved my package today -- I will try to post a picture tonight, I don't know who it is from
So pm'd Lori to help me out so I can get my thank you said.
Great packages this month. I love this swap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2012, 01:35 PM

Back away, hands off! This special SP package is mine. Skaduzy really knows how to make a pal happy. She sent me so many beautiful things. You know, the things you want but put off buying for yourself. I got a yard of Tula Pink Prince Charming fabric, wonderful batiks, plus more fabric, gorgeous hand made bookmark and mug rugs, coffee, magazines, patterns, needles, thimble, Starbucks(!*), spiral note book, thread, post it notes and book. I love it ALL! Thank you so much for everything.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]310329[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]310330[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]310331[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0797.jpg   img_0798.jpg   img_0800.jpg  

Last edited by fayzer; 02-09-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:39 PM

Two packages have been sent off, one to the Northeast and one slightly West of here. Was too tuckered out last night to get to the computer, so here I am now.

I want to thank everyone for thier good wishes and prayers when I was in the hospital earlier this week. I feel blessed to belong to such a great group of quilters.

Again thank you all,
Gail
sweetwaterquilter