Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-12-2011, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by som
well im puting my pictures on but i dont know where they are going ,one of these days im goinh to figure this out
Make sure you are not hitting preview and it should come up.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:02 PM

Jacquie - so sorry to hear about your sadness! Thoughts and prayers are with you. Glad you got your pkg from CAgirl1 on the same day, makes it a "little" easier just to have some sunshine in the house!

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Today in all the turmoil we had going on, I rec'd a box!
It went unnoticed until just now as I passed it in the hallway.
It is a lovely parcel of goodies from CAgirl1..aka Jackie Thomas?!

Jackie to Jacquie..how fun!
The wind chimes are on my wall for today were so appropriate!
As you may or may not know, today we found out our 5 yd old golden is gravely ill and we are taking her to the farm in TX in the morning to send her over the rainbow bridge!
When I return home I will finish shaking out the paper from all of the lovely fabrics and take a pix!
I know there are flower seeds, Yeah, and lots of beautiful bright fabrics, pins, candles, buttons, needles and that lovely wind chime that will go the to farm with Rosie!

Thank you Jackie, despite my very sad heart today, your pkg was a ray of sunshine!

Hugs!
Old 02-12-2011, 03:07 PM

Good news~ The package I sent out to my secret pal is not lost! I sent my husband to the PO this morning while I was at work to ask about it and they were able to track it. When I got home from work I went back to the USPS site to track it and it is now showing as DELIVERED this morning! YEY! I feel much better now!
Old 02-12-2011, 03:35 PM

Just have to say a thank you, thank you to Wine Woman. Got my package yesterday on my way out of town and waited till I got to my mom's house to open it. Do not have my camera with me, but she send me a BEAUTIFUL scrap catcher, a nail file that had rulers on it, a cute cow sculpture, m & m's and a name tag from Fons and Porter....I love it all, thanks again, Wine Woman
Old 02-12-2011, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I found out that my secret pal is Wilma A and I got a wonderful, awesome package from her today! All the way from SC to me here in Iowa. She made the cutest pin cushion and tread catcher that is already beside my machine. I really needed that as I always have threads on me lol. Also a pattern that will make 3 different sizes of totes/purses. A yummy bag of Hersey kisses, post it notes, tiny tiny hair ties for bobbins, must know that mine go rolling across the floor when I drop them! And a set of 6 circle templates that I have been wanting for a while. I forgot to mention appliqued towel and word search book. Thank you thank you everything is wonderful!
I just love the pin cushion and thread catcher. What a great idea.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
And now I'm getting concerned -- I sent my package out Feb 4 to California, not affected by snow and ice, and still have not heard anything. Not only that, this partner was also one of my other swap partners, and I sent that package out as well. No word on either. Hope all is ok. I'm going to check the delivery confirmation tracking number again ...
HEY Nancy of Louisana!!! I got your package last nite. What an awesome package!! I love all of it! The tote will definately come in handy. Thought about getting one myself, so you must have been reading my mind. I bought a bobbin ring at a clearance at JoAnns, but never thought to keep it for myself. I will be using the one you sent. Love the fabric, the Sew Necessary book (can use that alot on this site!!) and the desktop reminder of prayers. Thank you Nancy, you are totally awesome.

my awesome SP sent me all this wonderful and very useful stuff.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115802[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-115797.jpe  
Old 02-12-2011, 04:21 PM

How nice!! I want that Sew Necessary book!! : )
Old 02-12-2011, 05:42 PM

Nancy in Louisiana is a good swap partner! I had her before, she makes it so personal and sends a nice handwritten note. It's so much fun to get to know everyone this way!
Old 02-12-2011, 07:01 PM

I mailed mine yesterday...so it is on the way...hmmm where is it going well it is not in GA. :)
Old 02-12-2011, 09:55 PM

I got home just a bit ago after the week from Hades and there was a great package waiting for me from Suzanne Tx. I'll post a picture tomorrow after I get some sleep. It even had treats for my babies and they think she is the best pal ever. After bad weather, no electricity, a dear friends death and out of town travel it was so great to come home to a squishy that put a smile on my face and made the fur babies happy. I have a package ready to go to my pal Monday morning. It is going north and east of Mississippi but not north of the Mason Dixon line. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.