Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-11-2011, 01:23 PM

i just got conformation that my package was delivered yaaah i was so on pins and needles i hope she likes what i sent with this being my first swap i was so scared but it will get better with time.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Power Poster

I am so glad you like the items. I sometimes wonder if I am sending out items that will be appreciated by someone. Everyones taste is different. I just send out what I would like to receive. Although I haven't received my package, I am not worried. It just gives me all the more time to anticipate its arrival. Had to include your little doggie family. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by sdparent
I received my package today, it is sooooo awesome, Thank You Twinkie, you are the Best! There are 2 criss cross pot holders, ornament, an awesome pin cushion (that has already found it's new home next to my machine), magnetic push pins, post-its, dog bones, 7 pcs. of beautiful fabric, Snoopy chapstick (Snoopy was my favorite cartoon character when I was growing up, it's like you have known me all my life, LOL) and M&Ms.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
One more thing. You need to send your pal a Thank You 1) because it is good manners to do so 2) so they know it was received. Way too many people are not sending out thank yous but continue to sign up.

Suzanne
A private message is good for me. If you want to send a snail mail card, that's ok too. My pal received her package yesterday and not a peep out of her yet. I know I would want what I sent but it doesn't worry my mind because she may be with out electric, out of town, etc, etc.

Suzanne
Old 02-11-2011, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Not happy here. I just checked tracking info on my secret pal package that I sent on Tuesday. As of yesterday it was STILL in my town and said it had been MISSENT due to wrong address or zipcode or forwarding info (??? Used the address here on the board and have no idea what they are talking about) The tracking info has not been updated since 9:00 am YESTERDAY!!! So...where is my package? I thought my secret pal would have it yesterday or today. UGH!!! I sure hope it has not disappeared into the black hole of lost mail. : (
Zappycat what state did you mail to? I am asking because the zip code was wrong on the box I received today! There is no return address on box either.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:30 PM

I found out that my secret pal is Wilma A and I got a wonderful, awesome package from her today! All the way from SC to me here in Iowa. She made the cutest pin cushion and tread catcher that is already beside my machine. I really needed that as I always have threads on me lol. Also a pattern that will make 3 different sizes of totes/purses. A yummy bag of Hersey kisses, post it notes, tiny tiny hair ties for bobbins, must know that mine go rolling across the floor when I drop them! And a set of 6 circle templates that I have been wanting for a while. I forgot to mention appliqued towel and word search book. Thank you thank you everything is wonderful!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-120417.jpe   attachment-120418.jpe  
Old 02-11-2011, 04:58 PM

I hope you included a few snowballs and some of that freezing rain stuff in your package, dont ya just want to share?

Originally Posted by newquiltmama
I will be sending my package to my pal tomorrow. gotta get it all packed up in the box tonight. Look out FL!!!! Wish we had your sun and warm weather! I am so tired of the cold and snow!!!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Hey everyone. I see there are problems with the delivery confirmation. Sometimes you can call your local post office and they will put it into their system and can locate it from there. As far as it being forwarded, it may be delivered to a forwarding address left by the recipient or it may have a transposed number on the zip.

I need to check out my package. And if it's any consequence, I'm still waiting on mine but the due date for mailing is Monday.

Suzanne

Suzanne
We can always start warming up the bench while we wait for our packages to be sent on the 14th! At least we'll keep each other company and there may be others to join us. The packages have really been great this month (as usual) so my anticipation is growing.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:30 PM

I am sending out my package on Monday....didn't want anyone to think it was for Valentines Day!!! Going somewhere not too far from me.....is it YOU???? Hee hee hee hee!!!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by trisha
I am sending out my package on Monday....didn't want anyone to think it was for Valentines Day!!! Going somewhere not too far from me.....is it YOU???? Hee hee hee hee!!!!!
Could it be me?? I'm not to far from you...I'm waiting on the bench with the rest.. lol
Old 02-11-2011, 08:39 PM

nice squishy Lori :) pincushion/thread catcher is adorable..