Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-11-2011, 05:52 AM

I don't know if getting my secret swap before Feb 1st was a good thing. Yay Yay for gettng it out so soon. I am happy for what I got and happy to see what others got, but I have nothing to look forward to throughout this month. Being on the bench had a lot of anticipation and excitement in it. The guessing "is it me"
Guess I will look forward to March. And thank you for everyone here especially suzanne. continuing to looking forward to see what you all get
Old 02-11-2011, 07:11 AM

Not happy here. I just checked tracking info on my secret pal package that I sent on Tuesday. As of yesterday it was STILL in my town and said it had been MISSENT due to wrong address or zipcode or forwarding info (??? Used the address here on the board and have no idea what they are talking about) The tracking info has not been updated since 9:00 am YESTERDAY!!! So...where is my package? I thought my secret pal would have it yesterday or today. UGH!!! I sure hope it has not disappeared into the black hole of lost mail. : (
Old 02-11-2011, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Not happy here. I just checked tracking info on my secret pal package that I sent on Tuesday. As of yesterday it was STILL in my town and said it had been MISSENT due to wrong address or zipcode or forwarding info (??? Used the address here on the board and have no idea what they are talking about) The tracking info has not been updated since 9:00 am YESTERDAY!!! So...where is my package? I thought my secret pal would have it yesterday or today. UGH!!! I sure hope it has not disappeared into the black hole of lost mail. : (
Well at least they tell you where yours is at everytime I try to track mine it tells me the link is broken whats up with that
Old 02-11-2011, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by roda
Well at least they tell you where yours is at everytime I try to track mine it tells me the link is broken whats up with that
Oh, that stinks too!! It doesn't really tell me where it is. It says it was FORWARDED on Feb 10... forwarded to WHERE? AND WHY?!! It hasn't snowed now in a week, so it can't be a weather problem. *sigh*
Old 02-11-2011, 07:54 AM

I will be sending my package to my pal tomorrow. gotta get it all packed up in the box tonight. Look out FL!!!! Wish we had your sun and warm weather! I am so tired of the cold and snow!!!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 07:57 AM

And now I'm getting concerned -- I sent my package out Feb 4 to California, not affected by snow and ice, and still have not heard anything. Not only that, this partner was also one of my other swap partners, and I sent that package out as well. No word on either. Hope all is ok. I'm going to check the delivery confirmation tracking number again ...
Old 02-11-2011, 08:10 AM

I received my package today, it is sooooo awesome, Thank You Twinkie, you are the Best! There are 2 criss cross pot holders, ornament, an awesome pin cushion (that has already found it's new home next to my machine), magnetic push pins, post-its, dog bones, 7 pcs. of beautiful fabric, Snoopy chapstick (Snoopy was my favorite cartoon character when I was growing up, it's like you have known me all my life, LOL) and M&Ms.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-155292.jpe   attachment-155293.jpe   attachment-155294.jpe  
Old 02-11-2011, 08:14 AM

Such great packages!! LOVE The potholders and pincushion!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:14 AM
Power Poster

I feel very bad for those of you that have not recieved a package this month. I for one had my packsage ready to send and the snow hit. and it hit hard .I have not made it down my driveway for almost 2 weeks now. So here sets my package waiting to be sent. and there sits someone waiting for it. Sooo sorry.Hope you can be patient just a little more. Mary
Old 02-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Power Poster

I love the pin cushion and the cute little tea cups on the pot holders. very nice