Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Venting---Need to kill my hubby >

Venting---Need to kill my hubby

Venting---Need to kill my hubby

Old 05-23-2010, 01:11 PM
bkb

a little starch goes a long ways in BVD's or Fruit of the Looms.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:12 PM

If you do him in theres no telling what kind of cell mate you will get. Also do they let you have a scissors? My husband has his trying moments also! :D Have a good vacation!
Old 05-23-2010, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by lab fairy
Honest. That was a true story. For family pot lucks everybody rushes to assure me that I'm supposed to bring the paper plates.
That's hilarious. We used to do that to my sister all the time, she couldn't cook either but since she retired she's a pretty good cook. My problem is that people say, "Bring that "whatever" you made two years ago, I loved that" I don't use recipes so it's hard to remember what they're talking about or what I put in it.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:28 PM

That is so funny it made my day. Sounds like my sister with her husband.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by raptureready
Don't kill him, that's too humane. Let him suffer along with the rest of the husbands out there. Several years ago I was suffering from menopausal moods swings and DH WASN'T helping at all. He was continually griping at me. Mom told him to lay off that it was menopause. The next month when the moods started swinging again, he got grouchy again. When I told him to ignore it that it was just caused my menopause, he said, "Menopause??? I thought you had that last month!!!" I looked him in the eye and in a deadly calm voice said, "That statement is justifiable homicide in all 50 states and most foreign countries, you get away from me and do it now." I don't know how he lived through those years.

Nope, my vote is to make him suffer--take his underwear, lay them flat and sew a seam about an 1 1/2-2" up from the bottom of the crotch. Or do what I friend of mine did, wash them with along with a load of fiberglass curtains.
lol my vote is torture him with his skivvies lol sew that seam lol
that is sooo funny, and very useful to know, Thanx for the idea :D
Old 05-23-2010, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by gail-r
The payback idea is a good one, hum! LQS is having a shop hop sale right after we get back......what do you think? I'm thinking about 2 or 3 hundred on the credit card might do it?
Sounds good to me! :lol: :thumbup:
Old 05-23-2010, 03:04 PM

LOL! You can learn so much from this board. Now where can a girl pick up some fiberglass curtains?
Old 05-23-2010, 03:05 PM

Sometimes we have to go with the flow LOL , but I do say going shopping is the way to go. Have a safe trip and enjoy the family
Old 05-23-2010, 03:11 PM

You know, I'm thinking that after all this work, you now have a clean 5th wheel. Now you can plan and execute all kinds of trips with the family. Here, there, everywhere you go all summer having great fun. A big clean like that only needs to happen once in a while and it's done, so enjoy!
Old 05-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by raptureready
Don't kill him, that's too humane. Let him suffer along with the rest of the husbands out there. Several years ago I was suffering from menopausal moods swings and DH WASN'T helping at all. He was continually griping at me. Mom told him to lay off that it was menopause. The next month when the moods started swinging again, he got grouchy again. When I told him to ignore it that it was just caused my menopause, he said, "Menopause??? I thought you had that last month!!!" I looked him in the eye and in a deadly calm voice said, "That statement is justifiable homicide in all 50 states and most foreign countries, you get away from me and do it now." I don't know how he lived through those years.
Nope, my vote is to make him suffer--take his underwear, lay them flat and sew a seam about an 1 1/2-2" up from the bottom of the crotch. Or do what I friend of mine did, wash them with along with a load of fiberglass curtains.
OMG!! Your just plum evil!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-72276.gif