Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Venting---Need to kill my hubby >

Venting---Need to kill my hubby

Venting---Need to kill my hubby

Old 05-28-2010, 02:50 AM

Men!!!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 03:36 AM

this morning he's trying to be nice. I'm still really disappointed in and about Hickory Hills but their loss, Marshall's gain. I had budgeted up to $250 to spend there. I guess they don't need the business. It wasn't that I expected them to stay open for me, it was just that I would have thought that the woman I asked for directions would have told me that I didn't have time to get there before the closed. It would have saved a LOT of gas, frustration, time, etc.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:00 AM
Power Poster

Look out Marshalls... she has extra cash :wink: :shock: :lol: LOL Just remember when you start to feel the stress close your eyes and focus on fabrics :thumbup:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:33 AM

I vote kill him and get a used one, much less training involved.

Sharon
Old 05-28-2010, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by summerstorm
I vote kill him and get a used one, much less training involved.

Sharon
But "used" ones are usually rejects by another woman.... :twisted:
Old 05-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Google Goddess

I bet you are on your vacation now and if so have fun!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 05:18 AM

Well, at my age the men are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and all that's left are the handicap ones LOL and he is---handicap that is. Things are getting better, we checked into and checked right back out of a Motel 6 roach motel yesterday and are now in a beautiful, spacious, CLEAN room at Days Inn. DH and SS are going flying today so I"m taking my girls to do what girls do---shop! I've already looked up the LQSs in the phone book but since ggd's are 5 and not into quilting we'll hit some other fun stores too. We took them all out for pizza last night and had a ball.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:59 AM

A used is ?? Why was he traded?
Old 06-02-2010, 08:05 PM

We had a great fun time. He is back home safe and sound, still kicking. It was so beautiful and peaceful, well until all of the kids desended on our trailer. There ended up being 28 of us altogether. Some of the grandkids were staying in tents, so I told them if they got cold to come in and crash on the floor, yep, got up every morning with the floor looking like the homeless mission. They were so much fun. I would have posted some pictures but my camera decided to take a little swim, I sent out the search and rescue team but I'm sad to say the camera has now gone to pixel heaven. The other bad thing that happened is my grandson (21 years) got a fish hook in his nose!! They were bank fishing and a guy that was fishing pretty close to him yanked hard on his rod and the hook ended up in Luke's nose. The man did cut him lose and Luke's mom did the hook removal surgery. I was just glad that Luke was a catch and release. Great grandson fell on a rock and cut his lip, he is 5 and all boy so that isn't anything new for him. Hubby and 19 year old granddaughter watch scary movies, I'm not sure who was more scared her or granpa. I spoiled all of the kids rotten, made them homemade bread, cookies, cinn. rolls and scones. Yes, I would be the favorite grandma!! We had a ball, I'm ready to go again soon, very soon.

Hugs, Gail
Old 06-02-2010, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by gail-r
We had a great fun time. He is back home safe and sound, still kicking. It was so beautiful and peaceful, well until all of the kids desended on our trailer. There ended up being 28 of us altogether. Some of the grandkids were staying in tents, so I told them if they got cold to come in and crash on the floor, yep, got up every morning with the floor looking like the homeless mission. They were so much fun. I would have posted some pictures but my camera decided to take a little swim, I sent out the search and rescue team but I'm sad to say the camera has now gone to pixel heaven. The other bad thing that happened is my grandson (21 years) got a fish hook in his nose!! They were bank fishing and a guy that was fishing pretty close to him yanked hard on his rod and the hook ended up in Luke's nose. The man did cut him lose and Luke's mom did the hook removal surgery. I was just glad that Luke was a catch and release. Great grandson fell on a rock and cut his lip, he is 5 and all boy so that isn't anything new for him. Hubby and 19 year old granddaughter watch scary movies, I'm not sure how was more scared her or granpa. I spoiled all of the kids rotten, made them homemade bread, cookies, cinn. rolls and scones. Yes, I would be the favorite grandma!! We had a ball, I'm ready to go again soon, very soon.

Hugs, Gail
Glad you had a great time. My husband, son, 2 sons-in-law and 2 grandkids are going fishing in 2 weeks. We girls are having a yard sale. Can't wait to hear all the "fish" stories!!