Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-17-2010, 08:01 PM

HOG WASH............................I wrote exactly where SANTAS WORK SHOP IS. North Pole New York, so Canada might have a North Pole however it is NOT and I repeat NOT Santas North Pole.[/quote]

Ya right North Pole New York is only a themed family amusement park with rides, shows and shops for children and adults of all ages. Santa had to have one there so naughty little people don't try to crash the real North Pole.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
OMG, This topic is so funny, if a newby came in and started reading anywhere, they would be blown away with the love/hate conversations in here. LOL. I would hope that they realise it is a very loving, caring, giving and receiving Quilters Board. :)
All in good fun......
Old 10-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by littleone
HOG WASH............................I wrote exactly where SANTAS WORK SHOP IS. North Pole New York, so Canada might have a North Pole however it is NOT and I repeat NOT Santas North Pole.
Ya right North Pole New York is only a themed family amusement park with rides, shows and shops for children and adults of all ages. Santa had to have one there so naughty little people don't try to crash the real North Pole.[/quote]

Thats not true it is the REAL North Pole and I saw Santa and his reindeer and everything it is real and you are a BIG FAT liar if you say it is not. I think you should change your name to BIG FAT LIAR it fits you better the littleone. Littleone sounds so cute and nice you........... you are just :evil: :evil: :evil: to even question the fact that the North Pole is in New York. Everyone knows there is no place in the world like New York and you are jealous becasue you aren't with us at the North Pole and helping Santa. And just so you know you aren't getting ANY pressies, Santa knows all about the North Pole lies you have been spreading. Is Santas workshop in Canadas North Pole NO it is in North Pole NY. STOP making up stories littlone it is getting you into trouble.

Sticking out my tongue and RASPBERRIES to you.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:16 AM
Power Poster

*whew....standing back and watching the show* I'm thinking that there is some real trouble abrewing. What with you guys throwing Terri (and me) under the bus, arguing about a geographic location. Yup...big trouble abrewing and it does NOT involve me! *innocently walking away whistling "Jingle Bells"*
Old 10-18-2010, 04:30 AM

Patti, they are just jealous because I'm getting all the packages and I'm going to maybe share with you lol
Old 10-18-2010, 05:00 AM
Banned

Something interesting popped up on aol, today is.........WORLD MENOPAUSE DAY.............incase anyone was interested in knowing.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Patti, they are just jealous because I'm getting all the packages and I'm going to maybe share with you lol
I like the way you didn't commit yourself to sharing with Patty, You said MAYBE share with her.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:08 AM
Banned

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening
In the lane snow is glistening
A beautiful sight we're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland

In the meadow we could build and snowman
And pretend that he is drunk and blind.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
*is wondering what she has gotten into ... hopes Santa knows that she is not involved in the 'naughty' stuff*
I hope you are not talking about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! being involved in the NAUGHTY STUFF??????????????? :shock: :shock: Get your mind out of the gutter. Santa LOVES all nice little girls and he LOVES me!! But as for littletoes uhmmmm littleones Santa does not like a fibber or a story teller!!! You are just jealous that Peachy and I are at the North Pole with SANTA and you will never be........... unless you think you can make it all the way there on those fake wings of yours??
I guess that explains why you aren't working on your round robin quilt center,HUH?
Old 10-18-2010, 08:28 AM

OMG - I just realized I live very close to the North Pole. I thought Santa had closed his shops in NY and was looking for a new owner. Must be his elves came through with all of their hard work. My grandchildren will love visiting this place.