Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How many do you have "in progress"? >

How many do you have "in progress"?

How many do you have "in progress"?

Old 07-07-2011, 06:42 AM

3 in progress, with the fabric and patterns for 5 more. :lol: Who says we are addicted?? :-P :-P :-P
Old 07-07-2011, 06:50 AM
Power Poster

Don't want to count!! All in different stages too~ :)
Old 07-07-2011, 07:11 AM

Only two!! (well three if you count the one off to the LA's today). One I am piecing and one BOM I need to get crackin on...

Now projects I have fabric for?? I cant even count those! :D
Old 07-07-2011, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun
Many more still in the planning stages.
If we count "in the planning stages" how could anyone ever say they only have one project going at once?

I'm always thinking about/planning the next one--gleaning possibilities all the time. Doesn't everyone? I mean, I have a list of quilts I want to do...(usually patterns from the internet, so there aren't patterns that are purchased...)

I'll check my quilt tops soon...just finished another one yesterday.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:39 AM
Power Poster

I deliberately don't keep track. Instead I keep a "done" list by my machine each year. Much more encouraging. I slip in a U.F.O. between projects to finish them up, if I feel like it.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:51 AM

I'm weird... I only work on one at a time. I'm that way with knitting too. If I have more then 1 thing going it stresses me out :(
Old 07-07-2011, 08:54 AM

3 (one of which I'll be done tracing the quilting pattern on today- can't wait to start quilting it!!), plus I just bought fabric for the next one...
Old 07-07-2011, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kristin in ME
3 (one of which I'll be done tracing the quilting pattern on today- can't wait to start quilting it!!), plus I just bought fabric for the next one...
I have to add- one of those is a watercolor wallhanging top that I made as a teenager, 15 years ago- I don't really know what to do with it so who knows if it will ever get finished!! One is the top that I'm getting ready to quilt. And another is one that is partway through being quilted, but I hate it so I've been trying to avoid it. In fact, I once gave it away- but then it got given back! It was for my daughter and she loves it, so I suppose I should finish it... Oh, yeah, and I have a fourth one that is on again, off again in the works, besides the one that I just bought the fabric for. Oh, and another one that I have fabric for but haven't started- 30's reproduction, I love it, just have to figure out which kid to make it for! Hmm, I guess I have more in the works than I realized...my poor husband just doesn't understand why I don't *finish* more of them! lol
Old 07-07-2011, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by leatheflea
Man you made me count and that is depressing because I didn't think I had so many WIP's. 7 tops to be quilted, 2 in the process of being quilted, one sandwiched and spray basted, One with blocks done, One partially pieced top, one hand piecing, and one that I just started cutting the pieces. Good news is that I've almost got one ready to be bound, just a little more echo quilting tomarrow and I'll be done. This one has been in process for over a year. Oh no I got one more that's under the table that's sandwiched and partially quilted. I've been trying to use up my stash and I get ideas quicker than I can put them together.
I think my head hurts now. :lol:
Old 07-07-2011, 09:13 AM

I currently have about 6 or 7...I loose count