Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Begging for Forgiveness >

Begging for Forgiveness

Begging for Forgiveness

Old 01-05-2011, 06:49 PM

Now I don't know why my comment posted that way hope you find my message to you it's almost at the end of your quoted message. Sorry!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:03 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your situations. Like you, my last 1-2 years has been very trying. I am thankful that I am still working and know that somehow I will work myself out of the debts caused by taking care of family members. Somewhere in all this, I will find the rainbow, just as you will.

We can all tell you to hang one and keep looking up, but sometimes it is so very hard. You certainly don't owe your friends any apologies, your friends understand. Don't blame yourself, life can sometimes be very unfair to even wonderful people like you. We don't understand why, but somehow we get through that valley and come out on the other side. I pray that your walk in this valley will be strengthened by knowing that others care about you, are praying for you, and understand you are doing all you can. Sure wish you were closer, I have a machine that I am wanting to do something with. I would offer to mail it to you, but it is extremely heavy. It is an older all metal Kenmore and actually uses cams for decorative stitches. Gives you some idea of age.

God bless and keep us posted. We care!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:29 PM

I am so very sorry for your troubles, I am new to this board, but one thing for sure is, this board has a lot of caring people and we all understand your situation, I to will be praying for you and your family, prayers do help, and i know we all could use a lot of prayers,If there is anything else I can help with, please do not hesitate to ask. I would not do anything to hurt anyones feelings and i don't have much, but i am blessed also. and would help where i could
Old 01-05-2011, 08:28 PM

grandma nan, i am so sorry for all that has hit you at once. sending thoughts and prayers your way..(((((hugs))))
Old 01-05-2011, 08:52 PM

I hope things improve for you. HUGS!!
Old 01-05-2011, 09:03 PM

hugging you and sending you positive thoughts in my heart that things can only get better for you and begin to do so soon!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Dee

Sending prayers and hugs to everyone. Hope this year is more blessed. This board will keep your sanity. I know everyone here cares. :D
Old 01-05-2011, 11:05 PM

Karla, {{{ HUGS }}} Missed you. Hope health issues weren't yours or hubby's. Sending prayers up for a good turn at the corner. PM if I can help. Kathy
Old 01-05-2011, 11:16 PM

So sorry to hear of your bad times. Hopefully you can find a job soon so you can get back on your feet again. I absolutely know what you are going through because I am in a similar situation. Try to stay positive & strong. Things have a way of working themselves out but it sometimes takes time. One thing for sure is you have tons of quilting friends that are there for you. It really touched my heart to read all the things they wrote to you. God bless you & your family & to a prosperous New Year.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:31 AM

Praying for you and your family.

Those of you who have posted pics of your fur babies, please PM me and let me know their breed and their names. I love to see these pics, as well as the others. Thanks.

Helen