Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-15-2011, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes
I see a few squishes are headed to Canada!!! Could one of them be mine???

I forgot how much fun this could be as I opted out last month ...

I enjoyed so much buying for my SP and hoping he/she will like it ... it should arrive on Thursday.

Cant wait to sign up again for April.

Is there a bench started yet for those of us here in Canada??? If so, I would love to join.

Hoping others in the other countries dont have to sit on their benches too long!!!

Cheers!! :thumbup:
I am sitting on that cold Canadian bench....it goes from BC to the Maritimes! Join me Stacey?? It's lonely....
Old 03-15-2011, 03:23 PM

Yes we got plenty of snow yesterday and today it's a bit brisk outdoors. Tomorrow of course is to be warm. Yes what wonderful weather we get in Missouri.

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Havplenty,maybe BUT it's a big state.How's the weather up there. did you get much snow yesterday?
Old 03-15-2011, 03:29 PM

lawsonmugs i am a mary also. two marys living in the same state on the same quilt board.... how nice. when i order food out for pick up, i always use my alias name, lissa, because when the name mary is called, there are usually a coupla us.

Havplenty,maybe BUT it's a big state.How's the weather up there. did you get much snow yesterday?
sorry I forgot to say I'm in Elkland very small town ne of springfield
Old 03-15-2011, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Hi All, If my SP package was delivered between Friday 3/11/11 and Friday 3/18/11, I will be delayed in posting, as I am away from home until then and won't know it's been delivered. Let me say thank you in advance, I have NEVER been disappointed in any SP I've received, most of us choose things we ourselves would like to have, even within the $10 limit, I only made 1 purchase for my SP this time, everything else came from my stash, things I've gathered over the past year I've been involved in the swap. Sale items etc. I mostly never send chocolate because of the heat in Florida, we have a fabulous little chocolatier just a block from where I work and she won't sell me her homemade chocolates except in December and January as they don't hold up well in transit. I'm grateful she told me this or I would not have known and I would be sending melted chocolate mess. So I always feel as though I shorted my pal but I don't want a mess when my pal opens her/his package. My package will go in the mail today, it has a long way to travel.............across the ocean :) :) hummm....which ocean could that be? Atlantic? Pacific? Indian? Did I forget any? So Pal, don't give up on me it's coming :) :) :)
Could it be me? I live across the Atlantic and am awaiting my first ever squishie. Have finally got my package together to send out so will do that tomorrow and somone on the opposite side of the Atlantic will receive their's by this time next week
Old 03-15-2011, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
Yes we got plenty of snow yesterday and today it's a bit brisk outdoors. Tomorrow of course is to be warm. Yes what wonderful weather we get in Missouri.

Hi Missouri girls, I lived in Kansas City, MO for 15 months, loved the city, loved the people, HATED the weather, 2 winters there sent me scurrying to Florida!!!! :thumbup:
Old 03-15-2011, 03:38 PM

Shows my SP received the package March 12th at 3:11. I hope this is true as I have not heard anything yet.
Enjoy!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Power Poster

Hi Missouri girls, I lived in Kansas City, MO for 15 months, loved the city, loved the people, HATED the weather, 2 winters there sent me scurrying to Florida!!!! :thumbup:
I'm originaly from san fransico calif. moved here 31 yrs ago. Yes the winters are cold but the rest of the year 8-9 months are beautiful. I've never been to florida.seen some very nice photos.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:17 PM

I'm originaly from san fransico calif. moved here 31 yrs ago. Yes the winters are cold but the rest of the year 8-9 months are beautiful. I've never been to florida.seen some very nice photos.
I too grew up in the Bay area, Alameda,CA moved to K.C. the 2 winters I was in K.C. seemed to last longer than 4 months, I remember it snowing til after easter!!! Not being able to drive in the snow was definately a draw back, you should come to FL it's beautiful year round.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:19 PM

well I have seen lots of nice squishies I am still on the bench here in Pa thank goodness it is getting warmer here I don't want my candy to freeze. Come join me on the bench I will share my homemade easter eggs with you Peanut Butter YUMMMM!
Old 03-15-2011, 04:25 PM

hmmm.. wonder how many SC gals are in this swap??? could this one be coming to me??? 8-)

I heard from my secret pal today - I will be posting a picture of what I sent her tomorrow after I download it from my camera

Originally Posted by Gwenny
Looking like one of you SC ladies will be getting my package Fri. That is the expected delivery time as of today.