Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do y'all shop Keepsake? >

Do y'all shop Keepsake?

Do y'all shop Keepsake?

Old 12-16-2010, 03:14 AM

Have had good luck with their quality, shipping and service. I like to order their scrap bags and color collections. When working on my homespun, scrappy, sweatshirt jacket I ordered a homespun plaid scrap bag and was able to finish the project with what was in the order.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:15 AM

P.S. They carry some Alexander Henry, my fave designer.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:26 AM

I have both ordered from them and visited their shop. I have always been very pleased with their service and fabric.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:32 AM

I used to live in NH and knew the Sabanek's who owned Keepsake Quilting a few years ago. The quality of the fabric is outstanding, if you ever get to Center Harbor NH, you have to stop by the store, simply breathtaking for me. Sign up for the catalog and shop online too. I used to go to the July tent sales, but don't know if they are held with the new owner.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Bev

Originally Posted by quilt queen
I have not yet ordered anything from Keepsakes, but with all the praise I have read I should try then...I did make my first order of thread and some beautiful material from Connecting Threads...it was fast and I ordered enough that there was no shipping charges...the material is beautiful...can't wait to start a new quilt. Has anyone had any problems with Connecting Threads?
Never!!

8-)
Old 12-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Bev

BTW ... I just took a look at the new Hoffman challenge fabrics at the Old Country Store's site (another one of my favorites) and found it to be gorgeous. Positively eye candy if you like the Asian style. Their regular prices are pretty good too, especially when you consider that even Joann's has gone up considerably in most of their fabrics, I was there today (Joann's) and found a lot of their fabrics were higher priced than OCS's. Unbelievable! Old Country Store's sale prices are also excellent, when they have one.
Bev ... who should be quilting instead of surfing the net!
Old 12-16-2010, 12:42 PM

I order from them regularly and their customer service is really great. I ordered a sewing cabinet from them a couple of years ago (it came straight from the factory) when it arrived several of the pieces were busted, I phoned them and they contacted the factory, had it picked up and credited my credit card. This was great service to me
Old 12-16-2010, 02:01 PM
jme

Originally Posted by harvsstuff
I go up to NH once a year to visit family. They live about 1 hr away so I do shop there. Its a very nice store and right by the water with plenty of gift shops. They have an excellant supply of fabric, patterns etc. Years ago I would fly up for their tent sale and my son would ship what I bought back to Florida. Love it.
When is said tent sale? Never been to NH before but might have just found a reason to go!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:15 PM

I love Keepsake quilting,but i'm not going to wait 10 day's to get what i order.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by jme
When is said tent sale? Never been to NH before but might have just found a reason to go!
Usually the first Friday and Saturday in June. Next year's dates are June 3 and 4, 2011. The sister stores, Patternworks and Keepsake NeedleArts, which are in the same building, also have sales that weekend for knitters, crocheters, and needle workers.