Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What's next? >

What's next?

What's next?

Old 12-19-2010, 03:20 PM

I have mine ready to start, 4 scrappy quilts (about twin to full size) and one that is blue and white only. I hope to have all five done by the end of May because I'm having shoulder surgery soon after that and won't be able to hand or machine sew for awhile--at least six weeks. I will be out of my mind when that time comes.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:27 PM

Finish the border (hand-quilting) and bind a charity quilt,
sandwich and quilt (hopefully with my new Brother if I get brave) 2 wall-quilt panels for my restaurant overseas (I go back in March for a couple months again), quilt a queen size Bear Paws I have finished thread basting (and lived to tell the story! LOL), sandwich and quilt (again, hopefully by machine) my snow globe quilt, and start my son's queen sz quilt that I bought the fabric for a few months a go(on sale, of course). I have decided (I think) to send out my other two queen tops to be quilted- (when I can afford it)-just have too many other's I want to make now. I figure that will take me to Xmas again-when I will drag out my Xmas fabrics and start again
Old 12-19-2010, 03:49 PM

I'll be finishing the Christmas quilts I didn't get finished in time for Christmas...then some UFO's and charity quilts. I want to get my quilt room cleaned up and not to have to feel guilty starting something new. I would also like to do three small memory quilts for my sisters and brother in honor of my Mom. I have some beautiful pink ribbon fabric I am dying to use.
Old 12-19-2010, 04:11 PM

I'm about half done making blocks for the next fireworks quilt entry. Then sew the blocks together I made last winter for a new duvet for our comforter and make the blocks for the other side and make the cover. I just found a pattern for a tree skirt and I bought the fabric for that a couple days ago. Next year I'll have a new tree skirt. We've been using one my Mom made for us when we got married, 30 yrs. ago. Let's see, then I've fabric for several purses/bags, yarn to knit a shawl, con't making quilt as you go placemats, like I made for others for Christmas gifts, for us to have. That's all I can think of right now. This isn't counting the at least 10 hunks of fabric I've bought with OBW's in mind...
Old 12-19-2010, 04:23 PM

ufo's, ufo's and more ufo's!
Old 12-19-2010, 04:40 PM

I feel like a slacker. I have one baby quilt for late Feb or early March and then I am free to start some of those quilted Christmas ornaments that I saw pics of on here. I ordered the pins and balls and will be ready to go after I finish the baby quilt.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:09 PM

Finishing up two quilts for my grandsons. I have a baby quilt to make, and some charity stuff. Then I am going to make Dresden Plates table runners in Christmas fabrics. I never seem to have things made on time, so I am starting early.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:25 PM

I have a dp9 quilt started that was put on hold for Christmas gift making and now I will finish it for my grandson who will graduate from high school in May 11.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by quiltmom04
CLEAN UP THE SEWING ROOM!!!!!
Oh ditto on this one!!!!!
Old 12-19-2010, 05:36 PM

Finishing UFO's is on my to do list.