Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-04-2011, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Originally Posted by mamaheath
Received my partner's name. They enjoy learning new things and have two sewing machines. Very excited to start finding items for my first partner :)
Ooooo!! That could be ME!! (and I'm SOooooo easy to pick things out for because I like everything!!) : ) HEck, I'm excited just to get mail that's NOT BILLS.... so it doesn't take much to please me!! haha!
Could be me too.... and I get excited to get mail, even bills! takes even less to please me! :lol:
Old 04-04-2011, 01:35 PM

Thanks ladies and for those of you I've left out is was from pure confusion. :oops: I REALLY do appreciate everyone. This place is soooooooooo much better than reality :lol:
Old 04-04-2011, 02:20 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Well, I finished up my pressies for my SP today once I found out her name and could personalize it for her. Will be out of commission for several days so it won't be till the first of next week before I can get it in the mail to her. But it will still be before the deadline so it is all good. :-)
Old 04-04-2011, 02:30 PM

OK mine is packed and will head east from California tomorrow...it's going to a state that starts with "M" so all you who live in one of the "M" states be on the look out...
HMMMM could it be going to Montana? Mississippi? Missouri? Michigan? Yep it's going to one of those states...it might even pass thru some or all of them on it's merry way *L*
Hope my SP will enjoy the goodies I picked out for her OR him? Happy Stitchin' Linda B.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
OK mine is packed and will head east from California tomorrow...it's going to a state that starts with "M" so all you who live in one of the "M" states be on the look out...
HMMMM could it be going to Montana? Mississippi? Missouri? Michigan? Yep it's going to one of those states...it might even pass thru some or all of them on it's merry way *L*
Hope my SP will enjoy the goodies I picked out for her OR him? Happy Stitchin' Linda B.
Well,it is not coming to me. But did you leave Minnesota out on purpose :lol: :?:
Old 04-04-2011, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Well,it is not coming to me. But did you leave Minnesota out on purpose :lol: :?:

Not coming to me either Candi. I got busy picking out things for my SP today, my pals favorite colors are none of what I have, and their least favorite color is, (can you believe this?)ORANGE. My all time favorite color, so I get to keep all my favs this month :lol: :lol: :lol: My SP likes chocolate though, so there's a common bond for us :thumbup: Gotta work fast on binding baby/big sister quilts this week so I can make something special for my pal.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:56 PM

Suzanne thank you, got on this afternoon and then was my SP. I will be working on it. We leave the valley on the 8th. I am going to try to get something from places along the way. We will be in branson and if the times coincides with the mail date I may be able to get something from the wonderful quilt stores there.

Linda
Old 04-04-2011, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl

Not coming to me either Candi. I got busy picking out things for my SP today, my pals favorite colors are none of what I have, and their least favorite color is, (can you believe this?)ORANGE. My all time favorite color, so I get to keep all my favs this month :lol: :lol: :lol: My SP likes chocolate though, so there's a common bond for us :thumbup: Gotta work fast on binding baby/big sister quilts this week so I can make something special for my pal.
I think every pal I had since I joined had listed orange as their least favorite color, or the majority of them anyway, lol. I think you and I are among the minority loving orange :mrgreen:
Old 04-04-2011, 04:27 PM

Sorry didn't mean to leave out Minnesota it was just an over site on my part or could be the fact that I wasn't good in geography in school and couldn't remember all the "M" states *L* sorry...it didn't go to Minnesota...I went to the post office today so it's on it's way to one of the other "M" states now...I sent a PM to Suzanne to let her know I had mailed it and sent her the confirmation # for the package too...I hope it arrives safely...
I sent a table runner for a swap I did on the eBay group I belong to. It went to Canada and I mailed it on Mar 22, and it hasn't arrived as yet..I am really bummed out about that!! I asked to put del conf on it but the post master said they won't do it on out of the country packages...once they leave the US they are not trackable..
Someone in one of the other 4 "M" states will get my package and she/he doesn't like orange either? Strange that so many don't like orange huh? *L*

Linda B.

OK mine is packed and will head east from California tomorrow...it's going to a state that starts with "M" so all you who live in one of the "M" states Michigan? Yep it's going to one of those states...it might even pass thru some or all of them on it's merry way *L*
Old 04-04-2011, 04:29 PM

Sorry didn't mean to leave out Minnesota it was just an over site on my part or could be the fact that I wasn't good in geography in school and couldn't remember all the "M" states *L* sorry...it didn't go to Minnesota...I went to the post office today so it's on it's way to one of the other "M" states now...I sent a PM to Suzanne to let her know I had mailed it and sent her the confirmation # for the package too...I hope it arrives safely...
I sent a table runner for a swap I did on the eBay group I belong to. It went to Canada and I mailed it on Mar 22, and it hasn't arrived as yet..I am really bummed out about that!! I asked to put del conf on it but the post master said they won't do it on out of the country packages...once they leave the US they are not trackable..
Someone in one of the other 4 "M" states will get my package and she/he doesn't like orange either? Strange that so many don't like orange huh? *L*

Linda B.