Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-15-2011, 05:10 PM

Lv2sew2011 wrote:
Was able to get my SP package off today! And it has very long trip over sea's! It's my first time doing this, now I'm seeing pictures, and it look's like some folks have spent more than $10.00 LOL...So I think mines gonna look a cheesey! But I hope she likes it any way!

I am going to try and get my package off Monday. I am going to try and get mine finished up tomorrow. Mine has a long trip to make overseas too. I hope it doesn't take a long period of time to get there!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Power Poster

Suzanne your wit is going to be missed alot,as it has been lately. I was wondering why you weren't on much. I also have a farm and know it is alot of work.You also went through alot the last few months. good Luck to you and your family.Really hope you join in with us if it continues.You have done an excellent job of running things. Thanks sooo Much!! Mary
Old 04-15-2011, 05:14 PM

Suzanne you will be missed but i understand. Hopefully someone will take over,I work too many hours to take on this task.You have done a great job Thank You!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:18 PM

Susanne, you will be missed. You have done a wonderful job with this swap and I have looked forward to hearing what is going on with you on the farm. I really hope that we can continue with this swap and in saying that I would be more than willing to help someone out with this but I don't think that I would be able to do it on my own as I am still looking for a job. Besides, I have a huge box of supplies now for my secret pal packages and what would I do with all the goodies in there if this swap doesn't continue!!!!!!!

Anyway, my April package was mailed to someone on the east coast of the US. Hopefully the po sends it east to cross the border and not west as some of my packages have gone. They said 5 to 6 days but knowing the po, that probably means 2 weeks! LOL
Old 04-15-2011, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Great packages! Getting anxious to get mine now....I can almost smell it!
And Terryl, I think I may have spotted yours on its way :mrgreen:
Really Candi?!!! I think you may be just teasing me, I posted earlier that my package was going out that day, but then migrane took over my life :thumbdown: so secret pal, forgive me for speaking too soon, package will go out on Monday with an "extra hand made" item for your patience :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 04-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Power Poster

TUMDARRA-(KAREN) I want to thank you and let everyone know what a super swap partner you are. I recieved your squishy today.I got 5 really beautiful 1/2 yard pieces of fabric!!!! not just fat quarters,which is always great to get,but 1/2 yd cuts. FIVE of them.and they all go together. they are chocolate brown,teal and pastel lime green.all prints of those colors. I wish I could show all of you. Also 6 wonderful flavored teas.I never heard of vanilla flavored also a few others I haven't tried.Thanks again you made my day. Heck my week!! Mary
Old 04-15-2011, 06:01 PM

I dropped off my secret pal package at the post office today. Someone in Georgia needs to be on the look out for the postman :)
Old 04-15-2011, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
I received my April Secret Pal package today and boy is it filled with wonderful stuff. Everything was individually wrapped too. So much fun to unwrap each item. I think my DH has caught on to the candy thing though. He now stands next to me while I open my swaps to see what kind of candy I got.LOLMy secreat pal sent me a reusable shopping tote from Joanns. Boy will that come in handy this weekend at there daffodil dash days sale. I also received a Fons and Porter strawberry pincushion and quilters safety pins. A coaster and a notepad with pen. A think green tote bag kit and a set of 35 7" squares . She also made THE CUTEST quilters stash chocolate box. She didn't include her screen name but THANK YOU THANK YOU to Deby P from Mansfield Ohio.
It was me, sorry...thought I put may screen name on the card but was so excited to get this in the mail I forgot. I also forgot a little something that I had bought at the LQS so you will get part two in the mail in the next day or so. Thought if I disguised the chocolate as quilter's stash that it may escape the inquiring eyes of family members. :D But we don't really mind sharing.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:09 PM

I recieved my package from Saraaev and it was wonderful! Sent her a pm to let her know and also one to Suzanne. My printer and computer are mad at each other and not talking right now. I am trying to reason with them and will post as soon as they can come to an agreement!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by katvert
Originally Posted by KrystelsQuilts
A secret pal in california will be receiving her package early next week :) Shipped it out today!!!
I am in California!!
Me too!