Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-15-2011, 02:50 PM

Suzanne,
I am sorry to hear that you won't be hosting anymore, but fully understand, you have been an angel to host this large swap for all of these months and doing such a great job keeping it organized. I thank you for all your hard work.

Surely would love to see this swap continue, but can't say I have it in me to organize this daunting task,lol.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:53 PM

Great packages! Getting anxious to get mine now....I can almost smell it!
And Terryl, I think I may have spotted yours on its way :mrgreen:
Old 04-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Good afternoon swappers. I'm sorry to have to let everyone know that I will no longer be hosting the monthly secret pal swaps.

I have grown so busy and can not put the time and effort into doing the swaps that they need.

I will be joining in if someone wants to carry on starting with May.

I have loved doing this more than you will know but we are so busy with the farm. I love each and everyone of you and will absolutely support whomever takes on this task.

I have 71 PM's to go through, so I will be busy catching up with those.

Suzanne
What is required? Maybe another Texan can take over for you - not like I have a life outside of this hobby and soccer! ;)
Old 04-15-2011, 03:00 PM

You will be missed . Thank you for all of the work you did for all of us. But we will see your name around the place. good luck farm girl. jacqui
Old 04-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Power Poster

I know I don't go over the $10.00. The items from our stash are not included in the $10.00 amount. I really shop for clearance sales, thrift stores, yard sales and such. I also recycle gifts I have received from others that I think someone might enjoy. One thing I have done is buy one of those beauty aid baskets that are on sale after Christmas and take it apart and use the many items that are in it to add to my SP packages. We also don't include the items we make for our Pals. Another idea is to check for sales at the fabric stores on patterns or fat quarters. I have also purchased items on E-Bay that are reasonable. Good luck and I know you will enjoy it.

Lv2sew2011 wrote:
Was able to get my SP package off today! And it has very long trip over sea's! It's my first time doing this, now I'm seeing pictures, and it look's like some folks have spent more than $10.00 LOL...So I think mines gonna look a cheesey! But I hope she likes it any way!
Old 04-15-2011, 04:00 PM

Suzanne we hate to see you go ... even though you wont be very far. Thanks for the wonderful job you have done to keep this swap going and all of the hard work you put into it.

Enjoy your farming and hope to see you around on the board some!!!!

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Good afternoon swappers. I'm sorry to have to let everyone know that I will no longer be hosting the monthly secret pal swaps.

I have grown so busy and can not put the time and effort into doing the swaps that they need.

I will be joining in if someone wants to carry on starting with May.

I have loved doing this more than you will know but we are so busy with the farm. I love each and everyone of you and will absolutely support whomever takes on this task.

I have 71 PM's to go through, so I will be busy catching up with those.

Suzanne
Old 04-15-2011, 04:33 PM

Suzanne sorry to see you go but I fully understand. I know that this has to be a lot or work. I hope your farm is all that you want it to be. Thanks so much for all you have done.

Linda
Old 04-15-2011, 04:50 PM

Suzanne, thanks so much for all you've done even tho this was only my second swap, I hope someone else will be able to take it over. Good luck on your farm, hope it becomes what you want and love. Ignore my PM re telephone number for overseas, some one else answered , thanks
Old 04-15-2011, 04:53 PM

Suzanne,
So sorry to see you go, but completely understand...You have done an outstanding job for all of us swappers and I would like to extend an enormous THANK YOU!!!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:03 PM

Awwwww Suzanne, we're gonna miss you and thanks for the great job you've done! :thumbup: