Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy >

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

Old 04-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Banned

Thank you all for your support with my shitty life and for the prayers for Elizabeth.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Thank you all for your support with my shitty life and for the prayers for Elizabeth.
Tru your breaking my heart here. Please stop being so hard on yourself. It's not your fault the dumbass is such a jerk. You are a wonderful person and I love you just the way you are. The right person for you will come along eventually. Good things come to those wait.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:18 PM

If NM is good enough for a Kennedy to do his internship at we must have a great UNM, his friend is a very nice man who is very active but likes homelife too. I think he is so actice because he doesn't like going home to an empty apartment.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Tru your breaking my heart here. Please stop being so hard on yourself. It's not your fault the dumbass is such a jerk. You are a wonderful person and I love you just the way you are. The right person for you will come along eventually. Good things come to those wait.
Oh Carrie it is not the dumbass andyou are wrong no one will ever come my way. It is the fact that I can't go in a car to go anywhere or met anyone. And who would really want someone like me? People are in wheelchairs or have other disabilities or illnesses and can still go out. I have perfect health, except I can't go in a car because of the motor. I was deaf for 4 months and the doctors never thought I would get the hearing back I won't take the chance of that happening again. My daughter almost died and I couldn't get to the hospital. I never once got to see Joyce in a dance recital or play softball and she was so great she was on a traveling team. I never got to see Jim play softball or in a school concert or anything else moms are suppose to attend. I should have had surgery over a year ago, cancer runs in my family. I wouldn't have it. I will never get any medical treatment for myself and my kids know it. They have instructions to NEVER EVER call 911 if they think I am having a heart attack or anything. They know if they did and I lived they will be taken out of my will. I welcome death with open arms. My uncle died I so wish it would have been me.

If anyone would like to know more about my disability google Tullio Phenomenon
Old 04-07-2011, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by SWChick
By the way my DH has a friend who is lonely, gets good benifits and would be willing to relocate for the right woman.
My son is hoping to get excepted to a school in NM for his PHD. He will know by next week if he will be going there NY or St Louis. He wants me to go with him where ever he might go. Maybe your DH friend wouldn't have to relocate.
How sweet your son wants you to come along. What a kid!
Old 04-07-2011, 02:23 PM

Yea! Congratulations Missy!

Tru, God Doesn't Make Mistakes!!! You are just as wonderfully made and planned as anyone else in this world!
Maybe you feel bad that you wern't able to attend alot of things your kids did but that doesn't make you less of a mom. Go ask the kid who's mother left him in a trash can when he was born or the one who's mother spent all of her life in a bar instead of taking care of him who is a bad mom! Maybe you don't know why you were givin some the challenges you have right now but you are no less because of them. ( hope this makes sense):)
Old 04-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Yea! Congratulations Missy!

Tru, God Doesn't Make Mistakes!!! You are just as wonderfully made and planned as anyone else in this world!
Maybe you feel bad that you wern't able to attend alot of things your kids did but that doesn't make you less of a mom. Go ask the kid who's mother left him in a trash can when he was born or the one who's mother spent all of her life in a bar instead of taking care of him who is a bad mom! Maybe you don't know why you were givin some the challenges you have right now but you are no less because of them. ( hope this makes sense):)
I agree!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:42 PM

Oops! I keep double posting.
that is because your fingers are so fat you can't feel the clicker under them to know how many times you hit send!!!!!!!!
Haha!!! I would rather have fat finger instead of giant tata's.
Uh is there anyone here who would like my 44GGs? They are going to goodwill if no one wants them! LOL (I wish I could give them away! Seriously.)

Missy
Old 04-07-2011, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
that is because your fingers are so fat you can't feel the clicker under them to know how many times you hit send!!!!!!!!
Uh is there anyone here who would like my 44GGs? They are going to goodwill if no one wants them! LOL (I wish I could give them away! Seriously.)

Missy
I was a 44 DD and now I'm a 36 D So I have gone through a few bras on this journey. Here are some of my ideas for using old bras:

Cut them up and make a crazy quilt out of them

Put clothes pens in them hang them on the clothesline

If they're padded, use them as pot holders

Eye patch for an elephant

Ear muffs for a hippo

Hamster tents

Any other ideas would be welcomed!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Originally Posted by MissyGirl

Missy
I was a 44 DD and now I'm a 36 D So I have gone through a few bras on this journey. Here are some of my ideas for using old bras:

Cut them up and make a crazy quilt out of them

Put clothes pens in them hang them on the clothesline

If they're padded, use them as pot holders

Eye patch for an elephant

Ear muffs for a hippo

Hamster tents

Any other ideas would be welcomed!
I just cant wait for ther day when I can wear sexy bras. Is that too much to ask? Gah.

Missy