What do you do when....

Old 05-30-2011, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by thomp116
You're not alone. My daughter keeps telling me that when they have to clean out the house, they are going to have $1.00/bag sales. I keep telling them to just call in the quilt guild!
KSue...I used to live near Trop & Eastern. Sure do miss LV!
Let it be known that you are making a Will, having it signed, witnessed, and the original left with Attorney, all nice and legal. Making sure at least 3 trusted friends have a copy of your will and know that all sewing machines, quilting/sewing notions, fabric, patterns, quilting books and any WIP's are given to your Quilting Guild.... Life is too short to put up with ingrates. Sorry, am off my box now. Raising children is a joy, lots of work and sacrifice and it is time the kids "pony-up"
Old 05-30-2011, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by KSue
Originally Posted by Buttons922
Sweet Lady, As long as you are Happy in your world (mine too) then dont let ANYONE tell you different. Maybe they are jealous that you are spending their inheritance. Just kidding. I told my kids along time ago, it was my goal to leave them a quilt with no money. So far I am right on track.

Ah ha!!! You just gave me an idea. I have always told my kids that after I die they might want to look through my books because I sometimes hide money in there. anyway what a hoot it would be if I took out all of the money and put a note in there that read "spent the money on more fabric, ha ha no moola for you)

KSue I LOVE your idea!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 06:11 PM

Tell them to bug off. Its your mental therapy and you are not going to give in to their whims