Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-22-2011, 05:42 PM

You are welcome Brenda 21 ! The post office did good on this one. Made it there in 3 days ! Still waiting on my pkg. Tomorrow will be my day.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I am completely revamping the October signup and should be able to have it ready later tonight or tomorrow morning. I would strongly advise that you read the new information as many things have changed. We still have MANY people who have not received although I have mailing dates for all but 1. As we move on to October please do not forget our sister swappers on the bench for Sept. Heading to hospital to see Marty will be back online later. Lori
Tell your friend Marty that we are praying for a speedy recovery and that she will be out of the hospital soon.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:13 PM

Lori, sending prayers for Marty and for you.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Patty Patches
ummm,I feel like chocolate chip cookies so whos still on the bench with me.Come and get em while they;re still warm and gooye.I havent been to the po for a couple of days so my squishy maybe there will try to run over in the am.I am waiting for repairman my washer went crazy today.

I'll join you!!! I will bring the milk or coffee.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:27 PM

Awwww thanks!!

Originally Posted by dglvr
Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by dglvr
Wahooo. I got my package today from LLWinston44. Its awesome. I'm so happy with everything. It all came in a wonderful chocolate tin box which will come in handy. My favorite thing is the pincushion/thread catcher. Kim (yes we are both Kims :thumbup: ) did such a beautiful job on it and love the fabrics its made out of. She sais she hasn't been sewing/quilting long but you sure can't tell by the great job she did on it. Love everything. Thank you so much Kim. Off to read the magazines. :thumbup:
That is an awesome package. I love that thread catcher. I need to make myself one of these.
Yeah I'm going to use my thread catcher today :thumbup: I'll let ya know how it works. Its beautiful. I almost hate to use it. I should just use it for decoration. hehe. She did such a good job on it it looks like it was done by a professional. :thumbup: Great job Kim :thumbup:
:D

NEWS FLASH October sign up is posted

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I am completely revamping the October signup and should be able to have it ready later tonight or tomorrow morning. I would strongly advise that you read the new information as many things have changed. We still have MANY people who have not received although I have mailing dates for all but 1. As we move on to October please do not forget our sister swappers on the bench for Sept. Heading to hospital to see Marty will be back online later. Lori
Wonder what this will mean?
Old 09-22-2011, 06:29 PM

We'll probably crash the board with all of us heading over to the Oct. sign up :lol:
Old 09-22-2011, 06:59 PM

Hey, Sept SP, what a lovely family. Congratulations on having him home and on the upcoming wedding!
Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
Since most of us are posting pics of ourselves I'd thought I'd share one taken just last night. My son finally came home and my daughter and I were there to greet him! He looks so handsome in that uniform. He's engaged now and in three weeks he'll be married! I'm on the left, my son of course in the middle and my daughter on the right!
Old 09-22-2011, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by koko
We'll probably crash the board with all of us heading over to the Oct. sign up :lol:
Oh, the Boat is tipping, the boat is tipping!