Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Two questions :) >

Two questions :)

Two questions :)

Old 09-29-2013, 06:06 PM

I like the walking dead. I usually have music going in my sewing room. When the kids are in there, they usually are watching something but I have almost all my cds in there. Most of the time, I pick my old hair bands that I listened to in high school.
Good luck on finding a pattern. I'm not good at finding patterns, but I'm sure if you haven't found help yet, someone will find a good pattern for you. Can't wait to see your quilt.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:08 PM

I don't have any background noise, other than my machine, I can't stand noise.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:46 AM

Peckish aka Peggy - love the tumbler movement on your flag. Have been thinking about using them for stripes in a QOV - & now, know for sure I will! Occasionally I'll listen to HGTV & DIY.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:50 AM
Power Poster

I have HGTV or History channel on, with the Pawn Stars, etc. I don't watch much or pay much attention. Just background noise. When sewing bindings on in the dining room I listen to talk radio or in the evening TV. I like background noise. I don't listen to music, too hard to not move around, not real good when sewing or cutting.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:16 AM

Lots of great pattern ideas already for you, thanks for all the links. I usually have the cooking channel on and yes I do stop & jot down notes etc. sometimes, but that's all part of the fun for me.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:16 AM
Power Poster

Depends on my mood that day. Sometimes ID tv, sometimes Ipod, or just radio.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Tfch8184 View Post
Excuse me while I gush for a second. Peggi and Cindi. Eeeeeek I read your blog front to back and all over again. I can't wait to try the flange binding tutorial it's awesome and I love your guys blog!!!!
Thank you! You are very kind. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by TrueColors View Post
Peckish aka Peggy - love the tumbler movement on your flag. Have been thinking about using them for stripes in a QOV - & now, know for sure I will! Occasionally I'll listen to HGTV & DIY.
Thank you, although the tumbler quilt is Cindi's, not mine. It's awesome, isn't it? I'll pass your compliment on to her!
Old 09-30-2013, 01:49 PM

Very Awesome!
Old 09-30-2013, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by TrueColors View Post
Thanks so much for that complement, TrueColors! I'm binding that quilt right now It turned out prettier than it I had imagined when I thought it up!
Old 09-30-2013, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tfch8184 View Post
Excuse me while I gush for a second. Peggi and Cindi. Eeeeeek I read your blog front to back and all over again. I can't wait to try the flange binding tutorial it's awesome and I love your guys blog!!!!

Thanks so much for even replying to my thread y'all.

I am looking for a basic star nothing fancy no ten million points. The less cutting the better cuz straight lines hate me with a passion lol.

The charm pack I got is adornit princess. I really want to highlight the pink for the most part and use the black and grey as accent. The pink suits my Lulu and the black a and silver helps so dad won't have the heebie jeebies when he's riding with her in his truck lol. Plus black and silver match our Harley.
Awww....that's so sweet of you! Glad you like the blog. We try to do a bit of everything - good and bad. We try to be honest - not everything turns out as we'd like LOL, but that's the fun of it - laughing at our mistakes Plus, our tastes are so different, it keeps it fresh!