Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Fat Quarter Swap: theme is Winter! plus the bonus of side swaps! >

November Fat Quarter Swap: theme is Winter! plus the bonus of side swaps!

November Fat Quarter Swap: theme is Winter! plus the bonus of side swaps!

Old 10-26-2014, 07:55 AM

Default November Fat Quarter Swap: theme is Winter! plus the bonus of side swaps!

November Fat Quarter Swap! Winter and blenders and side swaps too!

ok here it goes the swap rules and rules of the board:

This month we are sending our partners 5 FULL FAT QUARTERS of Winter prints. think snow! hot chocolate! winter scene fabric and backgrounds etc. and you can sign up for a side swap if you like also. We are sending ONE swap for winter but you can sign up for more by sending me a side swap preference note. . So check your stash I bet you can play! and who doesn't want something pretty to play with?? not me! (lol like I am the queen of fat quarters). I will be picking ONE partner for each person who says they would like to swap hopefully based on the season your swapping for. I will then put anyone who would like to swap together! I will post a list of side swaps available (who wants what and who can send what) and you are free to go to this list and write the person and ask them if they would like to swap with you. This way if you want five swaps well tada! you can have them. I just will run one because that is all the energy I have going for me. not much sigh. I will post on the 2nd (or sooner) the list of partners and the list of people willing to swap so you have to send ME a PM to get on that list prior to the 2nd please. I will remove your name from the list when your done swapping so you don't get too many emails just send me a note please.

now the basics: all sign ups must be done through me and possible postings must be done through me. if you haven't gone through me you cant make the list. please remember this. if I blow it and forget your name hit me up immediately and I will change it. I forget things. but its true! so read the list carefully and make sure your on the list. Any complaints must be made directly to me and not posted on the board. This is a fun board and we want to keep it a fun board even when your irked to high heaven. That's the rules I am making them up as I go (grin).

You must mail by Nov 10th. NO exceptions. If you cant make that mail date then please don't sign up. its not fair to make people wait all month. If you forget to mail then you will be automatically not allowed to play next month. if you forget again? you will be left off of any further swaps. Please be ready to mail when the time comes and you will be happy in knowing you should be getting a package in the mail in just a few days. Its common courtesy so please be good!

ok.. let the swaps begin!
Old 10-26-2014, 07:57 AM

what is winter swapping to me? blues, whites, silvers, snowy trees and deer, snowflakes.. its hot chocolate and cookies and warm things inside.. so you interpret it your own way. ideas are always welcome here because everyone needs a pointer on where to go.. what to pick. and what they love! great hints for your future partner..

sign up now! hurry hurry I am late getting this going so I have the swap closing a day late this time.

November is Winter and blues and whites and snow scenes and...

Dec will be Batiks and open swap.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:17 PM

Old 10-26-2014, 07:43 PM

I'm in Linda. PMing you now.

Ellie (aka sewellie)
Old 10-27-2014, 12:00 PM

thank you and posts are ok too. post a hello to your fellow players we have several sign ups and I hope to find more that would like to play so feel free to ask another hostess if its ok to post the new fat quarter swap. We had several sign ups this morning but more is grand! send me a PM if your interested!

back to baking and sewing. yippee!
Old 10-28-2014, 04:38 AM

One more sign up.. come on ladies! ask your friends to join for one month! while its easy for me to run a smaller swap a bigger one means more pictures and a larger variety of things swapped!

Today is starting out pretty darned cool. its 27 degrees outside. wowsa that is a fresh morning. By Dec it could be as cold as 27 below so I should shush up. Last winter was a cold cold long winter. I am hoping knock on wood and anything else I can that this winter is different. 2 to 3 inches of snow that kind of thing. I think its wishful dreaming but one can always hope.

Old 10-28-2014, 11:59 AM

I almost missed this...ACK!!
Going to pm ya now, brat.
Kif
Old 10-28-2014, 05:06 PM

I swore I was going to sit this one out but can't stand it. Am sending info now...what's a little more on the postage bill
Old 10-29-2014, 06:10 AM

Just like Santa, I made my list and checked my stash and I am .... IN. I have winter enough to do this quickly.

PM Linda is next.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:46 AM

we have a few more sign ups! yahoo! thanks for the sign ups and the good notes that came with them. I appreciate it! I truly think everyone can use whites, creams, blues come on and think about it. there is always a use for those! winter prints how pretty would they look on the table after the holidays are gone? what about hot coffee prints? why not! whatever you do to keep warm.. hey a fire print! lol good for Harleys and Halloween goonies and all sorts of things camp fires! flames! you can get as out there as your mind takes you when you think of winter. if you don't like any of the winter ideas what about a SIDE SWAP your chosing. simply send me a pm saying I want to swap x w y and want to receive xyz back. its easy and someone always swaps. some of us have lots and lots of fabrics to chose from so let me know and I will do my best to get your name up for others to pick from.

a couple more days.. first the goonies have to come and go then we can get moving on the next! newest! swap!