Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Fat Quarter Swap: theme is Winter! plus the bonus of side swaps! >

November Fat Quarter Swap: theme is Winter! plus the bonus of side swaps!

November Fat Quarter Swap: theme is Winter! plus the bonus of side swaps!

Old 11-01-2014, 06:53 PM

Oh miss brat you just want someone besides me talking to you everyday...Do I need to call more often?? All of us love this swap so you're stuck with it! Call you tomorrow
Old 11-01-2014, 09:13 PM

I don't think it's that anyone is tired of this swap, I think that we are all waiting to find out who are swap buddy is, also there's alot of time being spent on Christmas sewing. I for one am really happy with this swap. I get material that I wouldn't find around here, so please don't stop this swap.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:52 AM

Not tired of the swap......just tired. Is there a cure?
Old 11-02-2014, 09:28 AM

Sheri no cure for tired. sew anyways. I need a sewing break every so often Just get that "not feeling it" stuck inside and I find the cure for it is.. SEWING you end up getting back into it. I tried crocheting which would be a laugh .. made a triangle of a quilt top. sigh. went right back to sewing

thank you for the feed back. we all need a month off sometimes. I will continue this as always. I will post in a few minutes your list of who has who. not many swappers this month but that is ok. I know next month regardless of the fact is Christmas will be big. everyone wants BATIKS! so watch for that posting at the end of this month.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:48 AM

what a dork I meant made a triangle afghan not quilt block. see how tired I get too? lol.

ok here is the big and I mean big huge list of this months partners. please find your partner and get their address so you can send away! yahoo!

NOVEMBER SWAP PARTNER LIST!
Jaba and WMUTeach
Sewellie and Nancy W
Sheri R and Urgodschild2
Jeanne49 and Bullock2us
Hairquilt and tumrub
Kiffie2413 and Elisabrat

if I left you out please notify me immediately! thanks now get your notes to your partners out and get back to me that you have sent! then post your pictures , I suggest taking one before you send in case your partner cant post what they received. Everyone loves the pictures and ideas that come from it. so get packing!!!

Now side swaps:

Jaba has one winter blender swap and would like the same.
Tumrub would like to do a side swap of pinks.
Hairquilt would like to swap flowers or color wash fabrics.
Sheri R has 2 side swaps she would like to do

please write the person who has a side swap and ask if they are interested in swapping what you have. let them know what you want. I usually get a list of what people want and what they want to send. this is what I got this month so you will have to ask them to be sure. SEND the person a side swap request if accepted let me know so I can remove them from the avail side swaps. if you want to add one let me know asap. thanks!
Old 11-02-2014, 10:11 AM

I can't find Nancy W - need to find avatar to see what she likes etc. If you're reading this Nancy, please let me know. Thank you. Ellie (aka sewellie)
Old 11-02-2014, 04:52 PM

sewellie you need to swap the items requested in the swap list. you simply use that as a guideline. sending you her mail to so you can check what she likes but please stick to the original swap for one swap guidelines. thanks!

dear kiffie, no idea what you like (metallic and such) and figure you would prefer the gaudier the better. and old. like poly old and oh yeah less than fq size and covered in finger prints. got you down right?
Old 11-02-2014, 06:41 PM

Sent my partner a PM, waiting for her to answer to get an address. That's my update
Old 11-02-2014, 06:56 PM

I pmed my partner. I'm going to shop for the theme tomorrow and I'll mail as soon as I hear from her. As far as side swaps go, I always buy a yard of each fabric I'm swapping. That makes four FQ's. One for my partner, one for me, and two for sides. SO if anyone wants more white/blue/winter, let me know.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:38 PM

I always like to read their interests etc., not meaning to send FQ's that she likes. I am sticking to the original swap, but I still like to know something about someone that I'm sending to. I have Nancy W's FQ winter theme ready to go just need an address. Sorry, sometimes I say things that mean something to me, but might be confusing to someone else.

Last edited by sewellie; 11-02-2014 at 07:40 PM.