Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Anyone doing Weight Watchers? >

Anyone doing Weight Watchers?

Anyone doing Weight Watchers?

Old 09-24-2018, 08:11 PM

I received an email from them regarding the changes, but other than having a different name, the rest of the changes seem kind of vague to me. Guess we'll know more soon. I just hope the price doesn't go up!

I'm a happy camper this week. Officially 70 pounds down! 70.6 to be exact. Woo hoo! I spent all day Saturday out in 93-degree heat, doing my first craft fair of the year. My goodness it was miserably hot, but somehow there was a big difference on the scale today. I guess I literally sweated my backside off! LOL! (I made sure to drink plenty of water.) My sales were better than expected, too. Between the 70-pound milestone and the good sales, I'm doing a major happy dance!
Old 09-27-2018, 12:53 PM

Today's visit was in Rapid City South Dakota. The lady that checked me in had never heard of Studio, Workshop, or WW I've lost about 4 pounds while gone since Aug 22. To tell the truth, I think the current incarnation is fun with all those free foods. I Never have to be hungry. I eat all day long!

cold and rainy here, just going to sit down with my elongated hexies and Hawaii 5-0. Life is good
Old 10-05-2018, 05:04 AM

I had a small gain due to the HS reunion ... I did okay the first day but ran amok at the banquet ... they were handing out party favors of little shot glasses filled with M&M's, which I was able to ignore for the first couple hours, then caved. Oh well, I ate them and I enjoyed them. I know the key to long-term success is not to allow myself to be derailed but to climb back aboard the healthy living train and keep chugging along.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:39 AM

the WW thing...AA is crisp and trips off the tongue. WW is blubabluba. Other than that I'm not bothered by the changes.

I'm one ounce from meeting my third goal. So close yet so far
Old 10-05-2018, 04:03 PM

I'm so glad at how well you are all doing! My dil is hard at it and has lost 40+ pounds om weight watchers...per her 11 year old son.... I am so proud of her! I need to get on the stick, but when she told me how weight watchers was working so well for her, I was kind of messing with the keto way, and mixing the two is kind of confusing, so I'm mainly trying to be careful about sugars etc, and getting adequate exercise. Slooowly it goes.. Keep up the good work!!
Old 10-06-2018, 01:59 AM

Good morning all. I fell of the WW wagon for a bit. Back on it now. I did sign back up for Freestyle. We'll see how it goes. Have a great day!
Old 10-06-2018, 05:49 AM

welcome home J!
Old 10-12-2018, 07:14 AM

I'm down -25. Who knew I was strong enough to do that? I feel so much better and all my clothes fit now. Haven't bought anything new, but thinking smaller bras are in order.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:18 AM

they continue to roll out the new changes. The little booklet we get each week is now one sheet postcard weight.
More coverage of the Win points. Verified it wasn't the come-on like 1000 points get a 2% discount

Although the offers like a month at different exercise places has the small print that once your month is finished they will charge you automatically if you don't tell them to cancel it.

One of our workshop members has been coming for five years, has been at goal for three, and has never stopped the auto pay for monthly membership. She says it keeps her accountable, just like coming into meeting. There wasn't time to verify, but I'd think their software would credit all weeks at goal.

more about the monthly cost later, just running off to Costco. Yes! Rotisserie chicken
Old 10-19-2018, 05:20 PM

I'm a lifer who hadn't been to a meeting since early last month. In the interim, meetings became "workshops" and the leader became a "coach." I went to a meeting on Thursday and casually asked our leader/coach (before the meeting, not during) if anything had actually changed and she said, "nah."

I think the program will continue to work for me, since it hasn't changed. But I fail to see the reason for the changes. Seems like a difference without a distinction.