Boom 21 - Waves

Old 09-28-2018, 06:25 AM

Default Count before you play! :)

Drat, I forgot to tell you that I’m going to be unavailable for a few days. Once your packages go out, I’ll be off decompressing! If you would kindly post when you receive your packages, I’d appreciate it. And don’t forget that it’s important to make your official count of blocks before you start playing with them! Most packets have a single block in them but a couple have two. Everyone who is in Waves will receive 19 blocks made with your fabric. Count before you play - Please!!! I know they’re all there, I count over and over along the way but you need to know it. Anyone with any concerns, please email me and I’ll reply when I get home on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks! Enjoy your blocks and don’t hesitate to email me your feedback about the swap. Additionally, there is the QB feedback system. I will be leaving everyone positive feedback for your participation and lovely blue cks. Thanks to all! Many thanks!
Old 09-28-2018, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
I just received notice that my blocks have arrived to Janice. I truly want to thank all of you for giving me those last couple of days. It was all I could do to get them done. Wow, I did not think this surgery would kick me down so hard. Hopefully the fusion works this time with the bone grafting they did.
The infection is clearing. They have me on antibiotic. I did get the stitches out. Would post a photo, but I know lots of people can't stand the sight of that stuff. It is not pretty. One pin in my second toe goes all the way down the toe. Not looking forward to when it comes out. Well, I best be getting back to work. Yes, I am on the job already. The gal who was supposed to help me out had a personal thing happen for her and needed to be gone so I had to come in sooner than I wanted. Exhausting, but at least I am able to show boss some things that needed to be brought to light.
Have a super day and thank you so much Janice. I am so glad you are handling all this for us. Like said, I did not like the individual envelope thing either and this one stop sure makes it more fun to enjoy.
Quiltermomma, I have been so worried about you. So much to go through! I am glad this surgery is over but the healing is going to take time. Try to eat well. Don't stress. Get extra folic acid into you to help all the grafts merge nicely. I hope this BOOM was able to provide calm, creative moments and not frantic OMG moments. Your blocks are always great. I'm happy to have a new one for this patriotic quilt I'm making. Get well soon!

And let me say it another way, WOW! Thank you for my block. All the blocks you posted are gorgeous! We are lucky boomers to count you in our numbers.
Attached Thumbnails quiltermomma.jpg   quiltermomma-2.jpg  

Last edited by ibex94; 09-28-2018 at 07:09 AM.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:09 AM

Ibex94, did not think of folic acid. They did prescribe a machine that congregates bone cells and brings them to where the injury is to heal. Hoping that helps. Will get me some folic acid and take it. Anything at this point it seems. I so appreciate the healing thoughts and prayers. Aside from this swap, I have not sewn at all.

Glad everyone likes their blocks. Be sure to give them another press.
Old 09-28-2018, 10:00 AM

Blocks are on their way. Enjoy!
Old 09-28-2018, 10:14 AM

Thank you Janice... awesome host.
Old 09-28-2018, 10:20 AM

I am having a grandson. Hendrix Dylan is expected round about March 14, 2019.
Old 09-28-2018, 12:36 PM

Hav, wow! Grands are popping up all over! Congratulations!
Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
I am having a grandson. Hendrix Dylan is expected round about March 14, 2019.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:48 PM

Congrats on the soon-to-arrive new grandson, Hav4boys! Nothing in the world feels better than those little arms around your neck!
Old 09-29-2018, 04:29 AM

All packages are slated to arrive Monday except for Moonrise’s whose should arrive today. Enjoy!
Old 09-29-2018, 07:35 AM

Can't wait.