Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Great Customer Service >

Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service

Old 06-30-2023, 01:58 PM

Default Great Customer Service

I just received great Customer Service from Connecting Threads. I was ordering a quilt kit and ran into a snag. I explained my problem via email, and within less than a hour, they called me and we resolved the problem easily via the phone. I have ordered several kits and notions from them, and the very few times I have needed to call them, I've received great service. I'm trying their threads next.
Old 06-30-2023, 02:25 PM

Thanks for sharing the great review. While it's so easy to complain about poor experiences, it's these good recommendations that are actually more useful! I don't do a lot of online shopping but I'll definitely check their website out based on this post. :-)
Old 06-30-2023, 02:30 PM

Yes, they still have great customer service. One of the few these days.
Old 06-30-2023, 03:12 PM

I have ordered from Connecting Threads since they opened in the mid 90s and have always had good experiences with them, and recommended them to people often. When I have had a problem with fabric or there was an error with my order, it has always been handled quickly and easily. I have found their fabrics to be of generally high quality with only an occasional hiccough along the way. I love their thread collections and the myriad color choices.They ship quickly, advise you immediately if they have a problem filling your order, and, most important, you always talk with a person, not an answering machine or computer.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:40 AM

I order from the all them time. They are my main go to for thread and I buy a lot of fabric from them as well. Their products, customer service are great and so is their shipping.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:42 AM

CT has great service, have been using them for years. Their cone thread, both cotton and polyester, are all I use for piecing!
Old 07-01-2023, 03:35 AM

I’ve had nothing but great service and experience with this company. Kudos, connecting threads!
Old 07-01-2023, 07:29 AM

I used to buy their fabrics, especially when on sale and I still buy their threads, both cotton and polyester for quilting. I've had a few OOPS from them in the past but they've always made things right quickly. I quit buying their fabrics as I was finding it frayed easier than normal and now I'm on a "NO FABRIC BUYING" spree but I still have lots of their fabrics in my stash. I went nuts on their blender fabrics and bought anywhere from 5yds each to a bolt if it was a color I knew I'd use a lot like cream, grey or black.

When I buy their threads, I usualy wait until they have a sale and then go hog wild. I keep a list of all the threads I have and how many of each color I have. It has been difficult at times when they would discontinue a color and then bring it back but with a different name but same code number so I've had to cross reference them. But still I love using their threads as my machine (Innova) loves it. So what if it's linty, you've got to clean the bobbin area anyway.

Again, their customer service has always been top notch in all the years I've ordered from them. They've never questioned you either about the error, just accepted it and made it right.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:43 AM

Thanks for letting us know. It's always good to hear where to get good customer service.
Old 07-01-2023, 08:35 AM

They do have some beautiful kits available. I'd kind of forgotten about them because they stopped sending me emails