Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row  Robin - Signup Closed >

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Old 02-02-2011, 10:32 AM

this is Mish's top. I tried to bring the log cabin rows to light. hope you like it.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-158728.jpe   attachment-158832.jpe   attachment-158887.jpe   attachment-158980.jpe  
Old 02-02-2011, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
this is Mish's top. I tried to bring the log cabin rows to light. hope you like it.
Golly! Mish's RR is absolutely beautiful! I'm sure she will be delighted with it 'cause you did good work Gramakitten..as did everyone else who contributed. Since I get Mish's next, I've got to get my creative juices flowing to fit in with such stunning rows. Belles
Old 02-03-2011, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Belles
Originally Posted by Gramakitten
Golly! Mish's RR is absolutely beautiful! I'm sure she will be delighted with it 'cause you did good work Gramakitten..as did everyone else who contributed. Since I get Mish's next, I've got to get my creative juices flowing to fit in with such stunning rows. Belles
YAY....I'm so excited to see what the whole thing looks like....You are all doing an OUTSTANDING JOB :thumbup: :thumbup: Love it!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:42 AM

Belles, Your rows lost their voice I think! it's been on the wall for a while now and they aren't even whispering to me! I have to get them to start talking... I only have until thursday to send them out!

PS anyone seen my rows? they have been MIA since pg 41 :(
I just want to make sure they are still out there. Thanks!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
Belles, Your rows lost their voice I think! it's been on the wall for a while now and they aren't even whispering to me! I have to get them to start talking... I only have until thursday to send them out!
ROS, here's what you do...take my RR off the wall and drape it over your computer. Have you done that and can my RR see the screen? Good!

OK BELLES' ROW ROBIN, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND YOUR VOICE OR ELSE. YOU WERE CERTAINLY LOUD ENOUGH WHEN I WAS MAKING YOUR FIRST ROW, COMPLAINING: "Oh, you're using too much blue, I don't feel blue, I feel red or at least in the pink. Doesn't that ivory have too much yellow in it? I don't look good in yellow. Why do I finish at only six inches, I should be bigger since I'm #1 - the first row." MS. ROW ROBIN, IF YOU DON'T STOP ACTING UP, I'M GOING TO ASK ROS TO MAKE YOU BLUE - THEN I'LL ADD BLACK - - -GET IT? Belles
Old 02-07-2011, 03:24 PM

Way to go Belles,whip that baby in to shape
Old 02-08-2011, 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by Belles
Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
ROS, here's what you do...take my RR off the wall and drape it over your computer. Have you done that and can my RR see the screen? Good!

OK BELLES' ROW ROBIN, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND YOUR VOICE OR ELSE. YOU WERE CERTAINLY LOUD ENOUGH WHEN I WAS MAKING YOUR FIRST ROW, COMPLAINING: "Oh, you're using too much blue, I don't feel blue, I feel red or at least in the pink. Doesn't that ivory have too much yellow in it? I don't look good in yellow. Why do I finish at only six inches, I should be bigger since I'm #1 - the first row." MS. ROW ROBIN, IF YOU DON'T STOP ACTING UP, I'M GOING TO ASK ROS TO MAKE YOU BLUE - THEN I'LL ADD BLACK - - -GET IT? Belles
OMG....This is too funny!!!! At least now I know who my quilts and rows will go to if they need a talking too.

I have Judy G's & Lilnmichigan's row's right now. I'll be working on Lilnmichigan's tonight in class.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:19 AM

Once I stop laughing I'm hoping that I can come up with something. That is too funny Belles.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:44 AM

I did Lilnmichigan's row last night...When I come home from work tonight I will post a picture.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:34 AM

one of these days i will learn to post photos!! did r.o.s. ever find her rows? lilinmichigan 8-)