Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
99% positive... >

99% positive...

99% positive...

Old 01-26-2011, 07:37 PM

I agree with everyone, Love this Quilting Board!!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
I've been off the board for a week d/t an emergency and I've been in major withdrawal!!! I love you all :D:D:D
You okay? Hope everything is okay.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear
we would all live in a big community with our big sewing club house, wouldn't that be fun!

Originally Posted by bj
Can you imagine a neighborhood with all of us in it! Talk about heaven on earth!

It sure would be fun having a community sewing club house. Imaginge the classes, quilting bee's and quilt show we could have.
Can you imagine when the LQS has a sale... we'd backed up waiting to get into the store... all at the same time... :roll: But think of all the sharing we could do while we waited...LOL

Sweet Quilt Dreams Everyone, Andie :D :D :D
Old 01-26-2011, 08:19 PM

I agree with you carolaug. It does feel like a place one can come for quilting inspiration, advice and friendship. I, too, love it here.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:28 PM

Well I haven't noticed any negative either...I've learned LOTS though, and appreciae all of you who have responded in any way to my questions. THANKS. I wish I knew how to post pictures...I finished a project and I'd like to share it.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:45 PM

Oh, my goodness, I want to hug you all. I just can not imagine someone saying this board is...you know...that kind of fest. You are wonderful women and men and I am thankful for each one of you. I think Lisa said is so well and I agree with her...I would love to visit all of you and share, share, share. God Bless The Quilters!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:54 PM

Sue sure hope all is well now.
Robin in Brownwood TX
Old 01-26-2011, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by buffy2
I agree with you guys. I spend about 2 hours every night this is the last thing i do before I go to bed. It is 12:08am now and I am saying good night to all of you on the board, will catch you again tomorrow night.
Ada
Me too. Hubby has to get up early for work so we go and crawl into bed about 8. I take the Ipad and go to bed with him and get my fix. Helps to fall asleep inspired and with a smile on my face.
Robin in Brownwood TX
Old 01-26-2011, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by arimuse
It's not that this is a super modern bells and whistles site, its not that its easy to find things, or even navigate. The reason it works so well here is because we have a common passion. We all have multi dimentional lives, we come from diverse backgrounds, but we share 1 passion, we can come together on 1 point so well it shows us what we have in common, not what we have as differences. And, when we meet on 1 point we little by little see we are more alike than diffrent in many ways.
I wish the whole dang country quilted! They need to put home ec and shop back into high schools - that more than anything brings kids into the real world, shows then their commonality, lets them find their 1 point. (other then its us vs the adults! lol) sharet
I agree. bring back the home ec, and shop. and also teach kids where money comes from and how to balance a check book. I have been on this site almost two years and I wouldn't waste my time if it got to be negative. my trouble is I don't have the time I need to sit down and read everybody's input. But I read enough to learn lots, and enjoy the photos.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:23 PM
Dee

I love love this board. I think of all of you as my friends. All wonderful ladies. So helpful. I don't find it a _____ board at all. This is where I come each night. Please don't ruin the board with negative-unhappy feelings.