Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Calling all Mystery quilters... >
  • Calling all Mystery quilters...

• Calling all Mystery quilters...

Old 01-25-2011, 10:11 PM

I just read on Missy's blog that clue 5 will be the last clue :( I am sad that we are done already. This has been fun doing with everyone. I am sad to see it come to an end. But super excited to see what the end results will look like. Although I am a little worried about how involved clue 5 will be. It seems like we have quite a bit left before the quilt is finished. Thanks for being our Valiant Leader Missy!
    Old 01-25-2011, 10:37 PM

I'm excited to get the 5th clue. Since I opted to make the wall hanging, I should be able to finish it quickly. Would love to have it finished by Valentine's.
    Old 01-25-2011, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by LovinMySoldier
    I just read on Missy's blog that clue 5 will be the last clue :( I am sad that we are done already. This has been fun doing with everyone. I am sad to see it come to an end. But super excited to see what the end results will look like. Although I am a little worried about how involved clue 5 will be. It seems like we have quite a bit left before the quilt is finished. Thanks for being our Valiant Leader Missy!
    You all are soo welcome!! HUGS
    Old 01-25-2011, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sew Krazy Girl
    I'm excited to get the 5th clue. Since I opted to make the wall hanging, I should be able to finish it quickly. Would love to have it finished by Valentine's.
    YUp.. you will be done with it by then..most likely!

Missy

PS... here is Clue #5 everyone... http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-93959-1.htm#2358693 ENJOY!
    Old 01-26-2011, 10:19 AM

Okay, I just finished Clue #5, or should I say laying out the pieces. I was hoping and praying I would be "happy" with he wallhanging size. Well, Not soooo much!!

Now I am thinking I will have to make a "Queen" Size!! Someone please tell my brain NO!!!
    Oh well, it probably wouldn't listen anyways!!

Missy, Thank you for Hosting this Mystery and am so glad to hear you be doing another.
    Old 01-26-2011, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by JAGSD
    Okay, I just finished Clue #5, or should I say laying out the pieces. I was hoping and praying I would be "happy" with he wallhanging size. Well, Not soooo much!!

Now I am thinking I will have to make a "Queen" Size!! Someone please tell my brain NO!!!

Missy, Thank you for Hosting this Mystery and am so glad to hear you be doing another.
    Judy you are crackin' me up here!! Y'know you want to do a queensize.. teehee.. HUGS!! Have a great day! :)
    Old 01-26-2011, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by mysikaanne

Judy you are crackin' me up here!! Y'know you want to do a queensize.. teehee.. HUGS!! Have a great day! :)
    I KNOW I do too... But...You're suppose to tell me NO. I'm trying to rationalize needing another Queen size quilt, If I don't be careful I will end up with one for everydayof the week!! Maybe this will be my Spring/Summer Quilt. Hmmmm...This may just work...((giiggle))
    Here is my Clue 5
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-168445.jpe   attachment-168446.jpe  
    Old 01-26-2011, 12:07 PM

I KNOW I do too... But...You're suppose to tell me NO. I'm trying to rationalize needing another Queen size quilt, If I don't be careful I will end up with one for everydayof the week!! Maybe this will be my Spring/Summer Quilt. Hmmmm...This may just work...((giiggle))
    Here is my Clue 5
    Very NICE!! Love it.. And y'know what's wrong with having a quilt for each day? :shock: Am I missing something? Is that bad? HUGS!

Missy
    Old 01-26-2011, 09:33 PM

Here is my Clue 5
    There is people who r quilters in nature :-P
    Old 01-26-2011, 11:17 PM

I went ahead and started work on Clue #5. After I got started I couldn't stop. This is what I came up with. It may not be exactly like Missy's, but I think it works anyway.

Added sashing
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]168839[/ATTACH]

Added border
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]168840[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-168834.jpe   attachment-168835.jpe