Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • sasquatch quilt. >
  • sasquatch quilt.

• sasquatch quilt.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by raedar63
    Maybe, but it struck me wrong, and I will fefrain from asking for suggestions with my bizzar projects in the future. I am a skeptic of all of the "religion" overtones on here but do not make comments ;
    I am very excited to start this project but usually do not post photos of my work on here due to comments I read a while back that went something like "really they are giving that as a gift?"
    Again I want to thank everyony for all the suggestions, I already have a rough skecth drawn out to take to a local artist to make me up a pattern that I can do a layered applique with as I am certianly not a good skecther lol
    Dear Raedar,
    I too have been laughed at for something I posted, but it has not stopped me from posting. Please don't stop asking questions about your projects as we can all learn from other's ideas and for many I am sure it was as interesting idea. It certainly was for me since I watch all the Bigfoot shows. As for the religious stuff, ditto.
    Old 02-05-2012, 10:40 PM

You won't believe this but I live on Sasquatch Trail, Osoyoos, BC. Our developer has a 10' sasquatch bronze statue on our road. Everybody knows where we live! I'm out of town tomorrow but I can send a picture to you if you PM me with your email. I'm serious, I really do live on Sasquatch Trail with a statue. Everybody gets their picture taken and often put an empty Kokonee beer case under his arm.
    Old 02-06-2012, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by NatalieMacDonald
    You won't believe this but I live on Sasquatch Trail, Osoyoos, BC. Our developer has a 10' sasquatch bronze statue on our road. Everybody knows where we live! I'm out of town tomorrow but I can send a picture to you if you PM me with your email. I'm serious, I really do live on Sasquatch Trail with a statue. Everybody gets their picture taken and often put an empty Kokonee beer case under his arm.
    Sent the email, I would love to have a photo!
    Old 02-06-2012, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by NatalieMacDonald
    How cool is that? My street address is a mumbo jumbo of numbers and directions North/West etc.... Such a unique address....I think I'm in the state of envy! LOL
    Old 02-06-2012, 07:47 PM

What a wonderful idea. Sounds like you are coming up with some great ideas. It doesn't matter if you believe in them or not it will make a great wall hanging. Please post a picture when it is finished. I'd love to see what you came up with. Good luck
    Old 02-09-2012, 09:06 AM

Was flying to Phoenix,in early spring 2012 edition of Sky mall magazine is very very realistic picture of Sasquatch, it is a bronze fountain and even has muscular definition with hair and all real defined. I do not have scanning capabilities here but if you cannot find another pic perhaps you can obtain this magazine from Southwest Air. Good Luck. Antylu
    Old 02-09-2012, 09:12 AM

[QUOTE=dunster;4937905]Maybe you could get one to pose for you? ;-)QUOTE]
    This made me really LOL! May in Jersey
    Old 02-09-2012, 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=May in Jersey;4958490]
    Originally Posted by dunster
    Maybe you could get one to pose for you? ;-)QUOTE]
    This made me really LOL! May in Jersey
    Glad you got a laugh at my expence too. As you may have read I did not take it too well.......
    In the meantime I did get some wonderful ideas from many here and am moving on with this project despite being shot down .
    Old 02-09-2012, 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=raedar63;4959341]
    Originally Posted by May in Jersey

Glad you got a laugh at my expence too. As you may have read I did not take it too well.......
    In the meantime I did get some wonderful ideas from many here and am moving on with this project despite being shot down .
    I really do think she was teasing you! Sorry you were upset! I think it is a neat idea and want to do one too for the grandkids!! WE have a legend around here about the dogman that is 7 feet tall! Same thing!! Cool idea.
    Old 02-15-2012, 06:48 AM

Just to let the "beleivers" know I got my projector and Have several Ideas traced up and ready to go! Dang work gets in my way too much lol.